just another gsc thread.....x the white

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thats right.....in bloom....on her way to bigger and better things. Reversed white pollen when shes ready.

here she was the day of flip......12/12 from clone more or less.
Just another gsc threadx the white

and here she is today at 11 days bloom. stretching pretty well. only another 7+ weeks
Just another gsc threadx the white 2
Just another gsc threadx the white 3
Just another gsc threadx the white 4

JAWS

JAWS

looking good brother and that should be a fine fine HYBRID right there, hope you make plenty of seeds because your going to get hammered big time!!!!...
very nice:)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Gsc looks a bit different than the others but I'll stick around to see.. the leaves usually feel thicker and they always seem to get this sort of wrinkle on the leaf blade.

The purple elongated stems look on point though.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Hey esser. How you doin mein?

Still have the true?

Anyways yea not sure what to say they look real similar to a lot of things. The cut is around and I'm very interested to see what differences me and genghisdon see in the same cut different rooms and styles

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

What's up bro.. how's everything with you. Hope all is well..

Yeah bro I still got the true.. just seen your pics the other day and men have you stepped your game up big time. She looks super dank.. you dialed her in right that's for sure.!!

Yeah bro the second pic you posted looks like the gsc cut I've seen posted on ic while the others just look a bit
Different .but she's too small to tell for sure yet. I hope she's the real deal cus I would like to see how you do with her. Plus you always make nice crosses too..

I'll be following along to see what you come up with amigo. Keep bringing the dank !!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks alot esser. Yea I have been working hard as fuck dialing things in around here.

The gsc is raging tough, got another 5 of em vegging for the larger run, might not put them in for another round tho to be sure I have the shit.

I will say that right now everything is so dialed I wouldn't be surprised if she comes out better than my og.

The room itself is out of control on point. I have 25 strains under 2 lights, and everything, except one of my og's is nearly perfect. Its ocd tho.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice DwD...that cross could be epic!!! Too bad there wasn't a fast forward I want to see you grow some out already lol. Good luck bro...should be the dankness!!! Oh diggin the thread title too. Peace

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

this bitch is straight up cookies...no way it isn't in my mind at this point......

I just went and rubbed the stem and it's like i just pulled a pack of thin mint cookies out the freezer and can smell em frozen and icy after sitting next to a grip of trim in the freezer......good lawd......

she just threw a set of 9 leaves......stoked

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Wow that shit had me dying overhere.. 4 yrs past expiration... hilarious....

That's a nice cut of the white bro.. glad things are dialed.. I stopped growing for a bit. Had a broad problem and had to take care of it asap.. this next round should be good though..

I actually haven't rubbed the stem on my girl.. I'm gonna go rub it and see what smells I get from her.. lol

true grit

true grit

Nice man!! Stoked on these, save me some!!! Ha. Ya i got caught up during phish weekend and totally forgot to holler at ya. Didn't even think about it til this post, my bad. Get at me if theres still time.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Wow that shit had me dying overhere.. 4 yrs past expiration... hilarious....

That's a nice cut of the white bro.. glad things are dialed.. I stopped growing for a bit. Had a broad problem and had to take care of it asap.. this next round should be good though..

I actually haven't rubbed the stem on my girl.. I'm gonna go rub it and see what smells I get from her.. lol

word..I thought I had some shit, but have just been having issues dialing in my nutrients.

Nice man!! Stoked on these, save me some!!! Ha. Ya i got caught up during phish weekend and totally forgot to holler at ya. Didn't even think about it til this post, my bad. Get at me if theres still time.

word. Don't think there's time left on that as she'd be almost a full 2 weeks later than everything else and I gotta get back to farming hard.

Top Bottom