just another gsc thread.....x the white

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

If you think its your nutes or something ain't adding up check for broads bro.. there invincible to the naked eye but there there. Not saying you have them just a heads up in case you get probs that you can't figure out.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

no I know eser. I took the summer off and got everything down to just a fresh set of cuts. I was having issues with drip clean and cal mag. dropped both and am back to canna a+b, cannazyme and a booster

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Too bad some disp in denver already ruined the name SUGAR COOKIES with some wack blue haiwian x sensi star BS. Would be the perfect name.

true grit

true grit

no I know eser. I took the summer off and got everything down to just a fresh set of cuts. I was having issues with drip clean and cal mag. dropped both and am back to canna a+b, cannazyme and a booster

What was drip clean doing to things? haven't used it since going organic but def curious

Illmind

Illmind

sum funny shilznit.. gsc shows many expressions but by day 45 she always looks same.. should have frosty fan leaves at 4 wks.. lookn forward to the finish.. she looks done at 50 but ic cats whom have ran her hella times say 58-62 and 60 being good money.. o i kno y things are dialed, its them crystals ahk! got everything turned up! my x biatch used to dig em crystals.. me personally i thought she was on sum nut shit tho..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Even if its out bro its just one pheno.. your gonna go a seed run so I'm sure you will find multiple keepers!!

Can't wait to see your results..!!

The names up north on the meds are starting to sound like the clones down here in socal.. making up names and stuff.. lol

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Nice cross down!
Confu...

Latest posts

Top Bottom