just another gsc thread.....x the white

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

ive had my GSC cut for two months now and i still havent flowered her yet....sux i really want to try her....i just got roots on my two different gsc cuts so im going to veg for a few weeks and flower them i cait wait any longer...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

not a whole lot. ended up with 0 white scouts beans. All my other crosses came out super on point and there are freebies going out from a few places. Auctions in the future as there were less than 100 seeds made of most of these croses.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
^^^ Seen a bunch of pix of some gsc x white that Cannarado made. True Grit and Karma are running some of them. Don't think 'rado sells his seeds though.
Got my pack yesterday, Giggity :) Karmas pics looked killer, cross looks like it's gonna yield nicely too. Cannarado definitely doesn't sell beans, you are correct Cageybee. Cheers! Motiv

DWD, bummer the beans didn't come out, but at least the others did. Have a couple of yours scheduled in for the next pop in about a month (shits been hectic so havent popped anything at all for a minute). Thanks again and hope all is lovely. Peace bro. M

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Give it another go round, DWD. Hope all is well, bro. Keep ur head up in the clouds and ur feet on the ground.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Why not get some White Fire Alien regs and find a good male?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Bummer to hear on the white scout why do you think no seeds?

Missed the pollination window and shes just a whore.

Got my pack yesterday, Giggity :) Karmas pics looked killer, cross looks like it's gonna yield nicely too. Cannarado definitely doesn't sell beans, you are correct Cageybee. Cheers! Motiv

DWD, bummer the beans didn't come out, but at least the others did. Have a couple of yours scheduled in for the next pop in about a month (shits been hectic so havent popped anything at all for a minute). Thanks again and hope all is lovely. Peace bro. M

Hope you do well with all that. Good luck.

homebrew420

homebrew420

^^^been there a few times. It's not too late, it's not too late i think she' ll take....nope. Bummer. You'll get her on the next run. Keep up the good work.

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom