just another gsc thread.....x the white

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I'm pretty sure they got cookies and cream if you check the long ass thread in the other site.
Strawberry cookies too plus alpha animal cookies and lots of other names they have used on their crosses. they have been documenting the gsc in threads for a while

CageyBee

CageyBee

Just abandon the cookies side of things for naming purposes. So lame

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta agree with KGB on this one. Killer herb....silly name

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat for the show... Looks like another great start DwD!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I'm pretty sure they got cookies and cream if you check the long ass thread in the other site.
Strawberry cookies too plus alpha animal cookies and lots of other names they have used on their crosses. they have been documenting the gsc in threads for a while

I'd also like to throw out half those name that were "thought up" werent bred, they were just kids thinking of cookie names with crosses. which in a way pisses me off, cause then a breeder will be discredited for trying to call it something different when he was the only one to really do it.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I'd also like to throw out half those name that were "thought up" werent bred, they were just kids thinking of cookie names with crosses. which in a way pisses me off, cause then a breeder will be discredited for trying to call it something different when he was the only one to really do it.

Exactly so fuckem.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Play nice downwithdirt some of those guys are on this very same page me included... thanks...

I got strawberry cookies in the works plus another little surprise fem but there only for me to grow so no need to worry if I'm taking any names because there not for public release..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

haha eser....for sure..I'm just fucking around. If they are in circulation there out of question, if it's just make up names and coin them time, then all is for the taking. All I'm saying.....

Not like any of these will be for release, but maybe a keeper will be

Latest posts

Top Bottom