Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Thanks man. PTSD and stomach issues are a hell of a combination.

Yup. I'm out of inhalable meds right now, but the two closest plants I have to being chopped (Nepalma and Col'Jam) are a week or two away. It's absolutely a factor, but things are too tight to justify buying anything. I've been making brown butter with vaped bud in it and eating that on toast to get through the day.

I was talking to a friend the other day, and the thought came to me that if I wasn't blessed/cursed with autistic stubbornness, I'd likely be gone by now. But it is what it is, life is pain.

Moshmen

Moshmen

So I generally try not to complain about my personal stuff on here, but some of you out there know that I use cannabis to treat a stomach condition. What exactly it is is still undiagnosed, but for the most part I can't eat without it, and haven't been able to for years. Essentially the same thing when it comes to sleep.

It's gotten worse recently. I've barely been able to eat, I've lost 10 lbs since new year, and now I'm just straight fainting sometimes when I stand up. Went to the ER after passing out twice and they had no idea what's wrong. Living with physical and mental illnesses that both are essentially omnipresent is exhausting.

But the alternative is death, so my stubborn ass is gonna keep going.

That's it. That's the post. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
No way around it that’s just sux man! Positive vibes being sent

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks man. PTSD and stomach issues are a hell of a combination.

Yup. I'm out of inhalable meds right now, but the two closest plants I have to being chopped (Nepalma and Col'Jam) are a week or two away. It's absolutely a factor, but things are too tight to justify buying anything. I've been making brown butter with vaped bud in it and eating that on toast to get through the day.

I was talking to a friend the other day, and the thought came to me that if I wasn't blessed/cursed with autistic stubbornness, I'd likely be gone by now. But it is what it is, life is pain.

i hate to hear someone say life is pain but i have many times. :-(

as a child i had chronic athsma (still do) and had to be rushed to the doctor in the middle of the night for adrenalin shots to save my life more than a few times and as a young adult
I bled out all 9 pints of my blood from a diverticular blow out and died. Only to be saved by complete luck.

Like they say it is what it is.

amekins

amekins

So I generally try not to complain about my personal stuff on here, but some of you out there know that I use cannabis to treat a stomach condition. What exactly it is is still undiagnosed, but for the most part I can't eat without it, and haven't been able to for years. Essentially the same thing when it comes to sleep.

It's gotten worse recently. I've barely been able to eat, I've lost 10 lbs since new year, and now I'm just straight fainting sometimes when I stand up. Went to the ER after passing out twice and they had no idea what's wrong. Living with physical and mental illnesses that both are essentially omnipresent is exhausting.

But the alternative is death, so my stubborn ass is gonna keep going.

That's it. That's the post. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
I’m thinking of you and hoping for some answers for you. Sounds like a good opportunity for some infused fat bombs. ❤️

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

It's one of the few movies of that era that's actually aged well. I'm so glad that it wasn't redone.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

It's one of the few movies of that era that's actually aged well. I'm so glad that it wasn't redone.

“Inconceivable!”

“I do not think that word means what you think it means.” (Said in thick French accent)

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have some of the same minor pain issues now def gettin worse as I age I can only hope to have the positive attitudes you three have ! One thing for sure I’ll have quality meds thanx to this farm ! And all ya all !

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have some of the same minor pain issues now def gettin worse as I age I can only hope to have the positive attitudes you three have ! One thing for sure I’ll have quality meds thanx to this farm ! And all ya all !

gotta say now that my disc had started to fail and i have psiatica mixed in with the other issues it is hard to stay positive.

But this is a real supportive group it is.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Kanzeon- I just wanted to tell you that your situation sounds a lot like mine was about ten years ago and I discovered that cannabis was only helping another issue. Diet. I won't press you for personal info but let me know if you want to discuss diet you can pm anytime.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Kanzeon- I just wanted to tell you that your situation sounds a lot like mine was about ten years ago and I discovered that cannabis was only helping another issue. Diet. I won't press you for personal info but let me know if you want to discuss diet you can pm anytime.

Right now my diet is "eat what doesn't hurt." It's mostly cold cereal. Occasionally rice and beans with vegetables. That's pretty much what I can keep down consistently.

Moshmen

Moshmen

gotta say now that my disc had started to fail and i have psiatica mixed in with the other issues it is hard to stay positive.

But this is a real supportive group it is.
Disc and that stupid nerve is my issue! Mine is only prolly 3-4 on pain scale, some days are a 12! Lol but everyday and increasing every birthday. Growing cannabis has been therapeutic to say the least ! And the farm well no explanation needed!

Homesteader

Homesteader

Right now my diet is "eat what doesn't hurt." It's mostly cold cereal. Occasionally rice and beans with vegetables. That's pretty much what I can keep down consistently.
Have you tried going a few days or a week with zero gluten? Dairy?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Disc and that stupid nerve is my issue! Mine is only prolly 3-4 on pain scale, some days are a 12! Lol but everyday and increasing every birthday. Growing cannabis has been therapeutic to say the least ! And the farm well no explanation needed!

Yup! Got a herniated disc in my lower back and it's maddening how inconsistent the pain is. Yoga is one of the few things that's helped. Plus, the scenery at yoga classes tends to be pretty nice. 😄

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not to be "that fuckin' guy," but have you tried yoga?

still working on basic core exercises. I broke my shoulder real bad a year before the back injury surfaced and have pins and steel bands attaching my arm now. I have a long way to go to get my strength back. Im maybe 50%. And a little chubby after quitting smoking cigarettes. Lol

But something like yoga i would do when i can. I take a little from many disciplines. I intend to ride all the new bike park trails this spring they built not too far from here

once i get riding my health always improves. Bicycles are awesome.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Have you tried going a few days or a week with zero gluten? Dairy?

When it first happened, I was mostly eating out. Once I figured out that that was unsustainable, I sorta went through a long elimination process. Stopped drinking altogether, no more deep fried stuff, no more spicy stuff, etc. Unsugary cereal like chex or special K were the first things that I figured out that I could eat more than a few bites of, and I did start off with soy milk but (as an old chef friend of mine likes to call it) moo-cow-beef-fuck milk hurts less after.

Bread is also a thing that consistently helps, there were a couple months that I essentially lived on PB&J but even that got to be too much for my stomach to handle.

Top Bottom