Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

still working on basic core exercises. I broke my shoulder real bad a year before the back injury surfaced and have pins and steel bands attaching my arm now. I have a long way to go to get my strength back. Im maybe 50%. And a little chubby after quitting smoking cigarettes. Lol

But something like yoga i would do when i can. I take a little from many disciplines. I intend to ride all the new bike park trails this spring they built not too far from here

once i get riding my health always improves. Bicycles are awesome.

Yeah, I feel the same way about jiu jitsu. It's the only thing besides cannabis that consistently makes PTSD symptoms better. It's like there's no time to be depressed or anxious when someone is trying to break your arm or choke you. 😄

Homesteader

Homesteader

I can only speak from my expierence but after years of suffering from stomach rot I realized my body no long could take any amount of dairy or wheat but my mind was tri king me into thinking pasta and bread were helping but they were the cause. My body suffered withdrawals from gluten although maybe mental though for two weeks and I thought there was no way it was going to work.
Hope things get better for you pal.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I can only speak from my expierence but after years of suffering from stomach rot I realized my body no long could take any amount of dairy or wheat but my mind was tri king me into thinking pasta and bread were helping but they were the cause. My body suffered withdrawals from gluten although maybe mental though for two weeks and I thought there was no way it was going to work.
Hope things get better for you pal.

Thanks! I'll put off dying for a little bit, at least. 😄

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So I generally try not to complain about my personal stuff on here, but some of you out there know that I use cannabis to treat a stomach condition. What exactly it is is still undiagnosed, but for the most part I can't eat without it, and haven't been able to for years. Essentially the same thing when it comes to sleep.

It's gotten worse recently. I've barely been able to eat, I've lost 10 lbs since new year, and now I'm just straight fainting sometimes when I stand up. Went to the ER after passing out twice and they had no idea what's wrong. Living with physical and mental illnesses that both are essentially omnipresent is exhausting.

But the alternative is death, so my stubborn ass is gonna keep going.

That's it. That's the post. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Can you keep shakes down? It sounds cdif ish.

amekins

amekins

Gonna throw my 2 cents in here - I haven’t tried yoga yet but going to ! Hot yoga, - I do have a daily stretching routine I go thru about 3-5 times a day and stretching/ properly for me helps considerably.
Personally, I vote employ a combo of pilates and yoga for flexibility and core strength to support the back. None of it makes the pain go away, but it keeps me semi functional at home.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Screenshot from 2021 01 17 11 17 06

Col'Jam just blew my entire mind. Like, it's gone. 86 mi pinche cabeza. This shit isn't even dry, let alone cured, but it compelled supernovas to explode out of my chest and a rocking feeling to surround my entire body. There was no warning, no portentious omens, not even a feeling of liftoff. Just straight into the stratosphere, and then ego death.

And the smell! Light roast coffee and black forest cake!

I feel the embrace of the universe pulsing through every blood vessel in my body, Intense, euphoric hallucinations, my head is spinning, my ears are ringing...

or maybe that's just the tinnitus. *mawp MAWP*

ahem.

I picked this branch because I wanted to pull the seeds under those buds. It was the lowest remaining branch, I couldn't wait any longer, and I knew they were ready. Which seeds?

G13 Hashplant x (Colombian Gold x Jamaican Lambsbread), you lovable scoundrels!

🤗🤯🥳👾

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Flipped a few ladies today. Pipatxu and the last of the Sky Cuddlers came in to join the other Sky Cuddler, G13 Hashplant, G13 Haze, Nepalma, and Col'Jam. Which, you likely guessed, is in the foreground.

IMG 20210117 235709

G13 Hashplant.

Screenshot from 2021 01 18 00 08 49

Sky Cuddler! Still stretching a bit.

Screenshot from 2021 01 18 00 08 26

And G13 Haze.

Screenshot from 2021 01 18 00 07 52

Next to be flipped are the C99xDurban-Thai, DNA's Sour Sorbet, and another Lemon Citron. Two of the clones of Moonglow rooted this week, too, so I'll get a redo with those genetics!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Personally, I vote employ a combo of pilates and yoga for flexibility and core strength to support the back. None of it makes the pain go away, but it keeps me semi functional at home.
Hi that is exactly what i started doing after fainting twice from lower back and hip pain, lordosis and sciatic nerve issues.
Couldnt walk and couldnt sleep, worst pain i ever felt.
I was surprised that opiates and any other pill from the doctor didnt have any effect.
Not even high amounts of mainly indica oil could get me to sleep.
Pilates was new to me, and after a few classes its slowly getting better.
But most of all, acapuncture helped a lot, i would recommend to anyone.
Best wishes to those that suffer.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Have you grown much for autos bud? They generally have high cbd. Feel like you would really enjoy them for you setup. Likely get more yield and quicker too. Something to think about. :)

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Have you grown much for autos bud? They generally have high cbd. Feel like you would really enjoy them for you setup. Likely get more yield and quicker too. Something to think about. :)

A bit. The Uzbekistan is a semi-auto (to the point where it's very difficult to clone), and I'm actually trying to breed that out of the PKO so that it can be cloned. Down the road when I have a bit more space I'd love to.

I don't mind autos, but I really like the control that photoperiods give me in terms of plant shape and overall yield. Plus I'm growing mostly regs, so I'd have to be even more on top of them to make sure the males don't accidentally pollenate anything.

Right now I have a backlog of about 11 photoperiod plants that are sitting in veg, ready or near ready to be flowered. Most sit in tiny 1/2 pint containers, getting rootbound, topped, shaped, abused, etc, and then essentially explode in all directions when they get up-potted, yielding more than if I had up-potted them and flipped earlier. I think an extended veg period is essential for maximizing yields, and my focus is on maximizing yields from the few plants that I have space for.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Not much to update in terms of pictures, but the next round of seeds are now being made!

G13 Hashplant x:
G13 Hashplant
Silverfields
Orient Express
PKO
Moonglow (ECSD x Moonshine Haze)

And G13 Haze x
All of the above, plus Killer Queen

Hoping they'll be done around March 1.

Also started some lacto-fermented garlic sauerkraut.

amekins

amekins

Not much to update in terms of pictures, but the next round of seeds are now being made!

G13 Hashplant x:
G13 Hashplant
Silverfields
Orient Express
PKO
Moonglow (ECSD x Moonshine Haze)

And G13 Haze x
All of the above, plus Killer Queen

Hoping they'll be done around March 1.

Also started some lacto-fermented garlic sauerkraut.
Love sauerkraut and have a head of cabbage in the fridge; if you’re willing/able to DM me a recipe, I’d love to try making some.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Love sauerkraut and have a head of cabbage in the fridge; if you’re willing/able to DM me a recipe, I’d love to try making some.

Haha it barely even takes a recipe. This was about a head of Napa cabbage and 8 cloves of minced fresh garlic- from a head, not pre-peeled.

Cut up the cabbage, put it in a clean, sterile, non-airtight container, add the garlic and about 3% by weight of sea or kosher salt, and knead it into the cabbage. Weigh it down or turn it every week and leave it in a cool, dark place. It's ready when it doesn't taste salty anymore, 3-5 weeks or so, but it can go longer. The more salt is added, the more sour the final product will be.

All kinds of things can be added. Black peppercorns, caraway, thyme, rosemary, other vegetables, etc.

amekins

amekins

Haha it barely even takes a recipe. This was about a head of Napa cabbage and 8 cloves of minced fresh garlic- from a head, not pre-peeled.

Cut up the cabbage, put it in a clean, sterile, non-airtight container, add the garlic and about 3% by weight of salt, and knead it into the cabbage. Weigh it down or turn it every week and leave it in a cool, dark place. It's ready when it doesn't taste salty anymore, 3-5 weeks or so, but it can go longer. The more salt is added, the more sour the final product will be.

All kinds of things can be added. Black peppercorns, caraway, thyme, rosemary, other vegetables, etc.
Well this is just a head of regular green cabbage I have lots of peppercorns and garlic and fresh dill I might toss in. My child doesn’t eat kimchi or sauerkraut so I can experiment away.

Top Bottom