Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Nigerian Skunk x Blueberry made by Oldtimer1. I figured it might be up your alley if you haven't run it.
Oh yea my brother , you got me figured out ...thats exactly up my alley , I've been mixing hazes and blueberry for a while , that esb looks great , do you think they are still available for purchase ?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Oh yea my brother , you got me figured out ...thats exactly up my alley , I've been mixing hazes and blueberry for a while , that esb looks great , do you think they are still available for purchase ?

Hahaha I thought you'd dig those! TBH I've been eyefucking the stuff on that site for a while, especially ESB and Sweet Tooth. Free shipping!

I'm not sure of the Oldtimer1 legend, tbh. I've heard bits and pieces but haven't taken a dive down that rabbit hole.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

A few of the Afghanis starting to poke their heads through!

Big1
Small1

Just look at Pipatxu taking off in the corner. So far that plant has been everything I could have hoped for, let's hope the smoke keeps up.

41leftflower

The green plants in the middle are the lemons, and on top of the humidifier is Sour Sorbet, finishing up.

Screenshot from 2021 04 01 04 19 58
Screenshot from 2021 04 01 04 19 44

She's close. Not the chunkiest buds, but if the high is good idgaf.

41sorb

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Sounds like you found some THCV - probably in both parents!

It's possible! It's Brothers Grimm (SSSC Durban-Thai Highflyer x reversed C99), so it's definitely been worked. I've still got the cut, but I think I'll move on to the crosses that I made with it. This crossed with Killer Queen could be great, and the G13 in KQ could round out those jagged edges. This stuff makes me want to beat a heavy bag until it leaks.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Started the Haze project, too. Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze and @agseedco Original Haze. The Ghanis are starting to do their thing next to them, not started in cups for anonymity reasons. I'm anticipating a while before I need to repot the Haze, the Super Lemon Moon should be in a couple weeks or so.

Screenshot from 2021 04 02 04 11 28

Next up, G13 Hazeplant and Valencian Haze. They'll get dropped in the second half of the month.

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hot damn. I can't say enough good things about the high of this G13 Haze. It's starting to get to the point where it's actually cured and the high is incredible. Total muscle relaxation with a warm, calming euphoria. I might just have to drop those last two G13 Haze fems sooner rather than later- the prospect of crossing it with Original Haze is too good to pass up.

Also, apparently I dropped two seeds into one of the Ghanis. FML.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The G13 Haze and hashplant have both been money for the munchies. THCV will come in handy for when restrictions are lifted and I can leave the house and do consensual violence again. 😄

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

So far 6 of the 7 Silverfields are female, with one left to differentiate. Because it's taking this long, I doubt that it'll be a dude. Started the year off looking for Blueberry Amnesia and Silverfields pollen, and now I'm 0/2 on those. At this rate I'll end up with 10 females of Original Haze to contend with.

Just dropped the rest of the Silverfields out of spite. 😄

Given that the mother of Silverfields is Super Silver Haze, it's just another part of the haze project or whatever.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

So only far 11 of the 25 Ghanis dropped have popped. Hoping for more, but after 5 days I'm doubtful. I broke down and looked at the Afghan decrypter and most of the ones that haven't popped are RSC's Afghan Mix. Annoying to be sure, but I'll just focus on what I do have coming.

Also saw some amber trichomes on the Sour Sorbet, so it got cut today. Maybe it thickened up a little since the last picture, but it seems like it's done. It's tough to tell, the pistil production was inconsistent and kind of scattered. It'll get a few hours of darkness and then get chopped, rinsed, and hung tomorrow. The taller of the Heavy Grapefruits got flipped to take its place, it'll come down around 5/30 or so.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So only far 11 of the 25 Ghanis dropped have popped. Hoping for more, but after 5 days I'm doubtful. I broke down and looked at the Afghan decrypter and most of the ones that haven't popped are RSC's Afghan Mix. Annoying to be sure, but I'll just focus on what I do have coming.

Sounds like an excuse to drop more seeds!

Sorry about the luck with the rsc mix....

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Sounds like an excuse to drop more seeds!

Sorry about the luck with the rsc mix....

😄 Between the Hazes, Silverfields round 2, and the fire on the next drop, I'll survive. The stuff coming in the next few months is so fire I have to keep the seeds in the fridge.

Meh, they were cheap and I can get more if there's enough potential shown by these ones. It's part of the game.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
😄 Between the Hazes, Silverfields round 2, and the fire on the next drop, I'll survive. The stuff coming in the next few months is so fire I have to keep the seeds in the fridge.

Meh, they were cheap and I can get more if there's enough potential shown by these ones. It's part of the game.
Fair enough.

Btw, what do you know about romulan? Had it? Grown it?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

It's good stuff! Heavy indica, piney, citrusy flavors, more like yuzu or sudachi than lemon or grapefruit, slightly hoppy.

I'm not sure that the genetics live up to their price tag but I wouldn't turn down a cut, you know?

Top Bottom