Karma's White OG V2.0 tested by Rival79

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well grown my friend, will be getting mine wet some day and I hope they turn out 1/2 as good as yours. Hope everything is great around the homefront, remember you need to pick your battles. Take care

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Well grown my friend, will be getting mine wet some day and I hope they turn out 1/2 as good as yours. Hope everything is great around the homefront, remember you need to pick your battles. Take care

mal
What up, Mal. I was hoping u would make back thru. This round of cuts is really impressive. She didn't stretch as much and was better on the nutes. This shit is a hit around my area. Im taking these down next weekend. U better get them beans soaking ASAP! Lol. See ya in the threads, bro.

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a hard time picking who goes next, almost feel like an executioner. Especially the way my last grow is going, went straight into soil something I haven't done for about 20 years. Had to move them and left them to close to the light and killed a few, these are all fems for outdoor this summer. Feel like a knucklehead and a newbie. Oh well live and learn, mostly just being stoned and forgetful. I truly hope all is well with you and yours, I was kidding about picking your battles. Take care

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I have a hard time picking who goes next, almost feel like an executioner. Especially the way my last grow is going, went straight into soil something I haven't done for about 20 years. Had to move them and left them to close to the light and killed a few, these are all fems for outdoor this summer. Feel like a knucklehead and a newbie. Oh well live and learn, mostly just being stoned and forgetful. I truly hope all is well with you and yours, I was kidding about picking your battles. Take care

mal
I feel ya, Mal. Sometimes I'm stoned and forgetful also! Don't forget to hardened off them girls for outside. I always choose my battles wisely! I'm a one man army anyways. Lol. See u in the threads, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm in too! Can't wait for this white out, funk fest. Sounds killer, I am stoked for you!
What up M.S.T! It's about to be a white out for sure. This White OG is rock hard and has that fuely funk all day.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
White OG v2.0 Pheno#1 Day 65
My pics 1304

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You got some insane phenos bro!!! Love it
I try hard to get them clean shots. I take them in the dark with a Nikon point and shoot. Sometimes it takes a few shots to get the perfect lighting. Thanx a lot, SS!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking good bro! Getting some nice foxtails on pheno 1.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's got crowns! I love them foxtails, bro. Go by my Funk Lab thread and take a look at Super Sour Skunk #10. U will be impressed with that girl for sure!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So last week I had a branch break bcawz it weighed 2 much. Lol. It was around 60 days. Super fuckin tasty OG. I cant wait to see what the high is like at 70 days. I gave them another flush last nite. A few more days and these girls r coming down. Stay tuned for harvest pics!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Breaking branches is a good sign! Gonna be at least 3 months before I smoke me some of that WOGV2. Enjoy!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Breaking branches is a good sign! Gonna be at least 3 months before I smoke me some of that WOGV2. Enjoy!
U know it, bro. When the time is right, u will get 2 enjoy that White OG v2.0. See ya in the threads, Bud!

Top Bottom