"keeping it real while keeping it safe" Legal Trees

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Howdy farmers! Been a coons age since I posted anything about my grow. Switched things up a bit to stay legal without a red card, and that means TREES! The goal of this project is to make my room as care free as possible whilst cranking out some seriously tasty buds for me and my fam. As far as care free goes there is nothing better than blumats and enriched soil. Also I've got a sealed room and a bitching environmental controller controlling Humidity, Temps and Co2 levels. I don't have to do anything but basic plant maintenance, keep and eye out for deficiencies, and swap a tank every now and then.

Almost forgot to mention how care free it feels to be completely legal!!!! Between my girl and myself we can have 12 plants. I'm flowering 3 at a time so that leaves 9 vegging plants in rotation, including the three clones of the ones flowering. that means i can keep a herem of 9 strains. The list looks like this for now Chemdog 91, Detroit Deisel, hells angels OG, Cindy 99, Heirloom Romulan, GSC, white super skunk, Green crack. Hoping to add a few keepers from the beans I'm cracking in a few days. Also, planning on swapping out Chemdog 91 for Chemdog #4 and replacing Hells Angles with Triangle kush.

So here's the setup: 3-1000w eye hortis in 8" blockbusters, 1 plant per light in 35 gallons of enriched soil 6 Blumat maxis per plant.

The strains this run- Hells Angels OG, Green Crack, Heirloom Romulan.
Here's a shot from the hells angels side of the room, day 1.
Keeping it real while keeping it safe legal trees

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
They are the best thing thats ever happened to my garden. Here are some pics from when i first hooked it up. The rez is hooked to a float valve from the declorinator.
View attachment 333576View attachment 333577View attachment 333578
I've got that controller :) unfortunately it's sitting in my storage room because my AC kept tripping the built in breaker. Hope you have better luck. Fwiw I thought it was a problem with my old AC until my new AC also started tripping it.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I've got that controller :) unfortunately it's sitting in my storage room because my AC kept tripping the built in breaker. Hope you have better luck. Fwiw I thought it was a problem with my old AC until my new AC also started tripping it.

Its the shit! Ive been running it for 2 years. Its got a 20 amp built it in so you need a power mod to run anything larger than 12000 btu. With the Power mod ive seen em control big ass split units. Its been nothing but a work horse for me.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Its the shit! Ive been running it for 2 years. Its got a 20 amp built it in so you need a power mod to run anything larger than 12000 btu. With the Power mod ive seen em control big ass split units. Its been nothing but a work horse for me.
I'm only running 12,000 but it trips on me. Ill look into that power mod...thank you

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm only running 12,000 but it trips on me. Ill look into that power mod...thank you

The power mod he means is basically a relay, like the one built into a light controller. That way, no amps are going through the environmental controller. I would recommend using one for any piece of equipment larger than a fan.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
The power mod he means is basically a relay, like the one built into a light controller. That way, no amps are going through the environmental controller. I would recommend using one for any piece of equipment larger than a fan.
Thank you sir :)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

What's your a/c setup like? Sounds like it may have some "breathing" issues. My sentinel runs 12000btu, 55 pint dehuey and a swamp cooler no breaker problems.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice setup, Walt! These r gonna be some beasts. They look super healthy, bro. Have u flowered out the HA OG b4? She's on my list of clone only OG cuts! I have a bunch of dif hybrids of her tho. Keep up the good work and see ya around the Farm.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I'll be watching.. This grow room is on my bucket list.. Very nice set up brother, and a killer lineup.. Best to ya..
Thanks don!
Nice setup, Walt! These r gonna be some beasts. They look super healthy, bro. Have u flowered out the HA OG b4? She's on my list of clone only OG cuts! I have a bunch of dif hybrids of her tho. Keep up the good work and see ya around the Farm.
Thanks dude! This is my first run with Haog, so far she has been a pleasure to grow. Ran the RD haog cross last rip it turned out FIRE, culled em after I found the cut.

Top Bottom