Keeping trimmers honest.

• Thread starter dawgy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I fuckin' hate Jeeps. LOVE my Volvo, oh my God there's nothing better than mashing the pedal on that thing. Weeeeee!!!!!
would you guys accept a boat worth 20k from the person you were trimming for if they tried to give it to you as a bonus for free ?
Is it seaworthy? I don't mean, "Is the hull intact?" I mean is it ready to drop into the water seaworthy.

We just went and looked at a Sea Ray that was advertised as seaworthy. The cowling around the I/O motor was completely shot, that boat woulda sunk the minute it hit the drink. I'm not EVEN going to get started about the rest of it!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I fuckin' hate Jeeps. LOVE my Volvo, oh my God there's nothing better than mashing the pedal on that thing. Weeeeee!!!!!

Tell me its not a VW bug????

Saw one the other day.. some dufus put EYE LASHES over the headlights... yeah... wtf? Why do people want there cars to look bugs?

grayarea

grayarea

How much are you worth gray :)?

i want to post the boogie nights video again but logic said im not allowed to post anymore youtubes .

i spend most of my time trying to find out how much i can spend safely rather then wondering how much im worth to other people .

i should change my name to Iwant & Ispend ;) lol.

way2green

way2green

U crazy and generous ol fools let me know when it is time tovtrim them bitches up and I will fly out on my own dime. I will drive the jeep or boat home. I am Edward Scizzorhands! Just kidding. I make $400,000 k a year and own a club bra!
Clownz!!!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
would you guys accept a boat worth 20k from the person you were trimming for if they tried to give it to you as a bonus for free ?

Banana boat? Love boat? Gravy Boat? Sushi Boat?

outwest

SushiBoat 1 sf

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Hire a few gun packers. Have them roll threw every 30 min or so and shake the trimmers down. Just hope they don't turn on you.

Really that is a marginal amount of herb to break down. It really is manageable by a few experienced folks. If you're in a position that you don't already have folk on hand that are experienced,....then you are in the wrong industry

Last edited:
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Well bull trout. Even though I just caught a bunch of legit bull trouts yesterday I disagree ;). Paid employees shouldn't steal from a business. If I was in another business id fire them. I just don't condone thievery or stealing in anyway.

Just to look the other way thinking "they can't take enough" isn't acceptable

WeedGod

WeedGod

Stealing a only ok when it's to put food on the plate for your family's :)

LadyLuck

LadyLuck

I've been studying business management focusing on how to promote change and manage people. The one thing that each class has mentioned is creating a trust with your employees. SW Airlines when it first started out, had such dedicated employees that they worked for min wage just so the company could stay afloat because the company treated them well. Showing appreciation is priceless and much appreciated. if you start patting them down, walking around intimidating them, you WILL have theft because the employees will hate you. If you don't want to give your buds, then throw them a party once a month. that would be cheaper than any control means and loss combined because your people know you appreciate them and that's hard to find in a job. people will realize that and it will show in their work.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Well bull trout. Even though I just caught a bunch of legit bull trouts yesterday I disagree ;). Paid employees shouldn't steal from a business. If I was in another business id fire them. I just don't condone thievery or stealing in anyway.

Just to look the other way thinking "they can't take enough" isn't acceptable

The gun thugs reference is a joke. The real point of the post is he does not have people he can trust. And how did he get to that point. And that is not that much herb to handle by a few people.

Where did you catch a "bunch of legit bull trouts"? I live in their yard.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

@bongobongo We may be neighbors. Or at least in the same watershed. I was just up there last week!

Top Bottom