Keeping trimmers honest.

• Thread starter dawgy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
It's so silly to think of someone getting paid a salary right now that grows full time because if the "boss" is just sitting around not doin shit running numbers they are just raking in money... Not getting their hands dirty or nothing. In risking my freedom, doing everything grow related, AND taking care if patients. I'm gonna take my equipment and grow for myself...lol

way2green

way2green

It's so silly to think of someone getting paid a salary right now that grows full time because if the "boss" is just sitting around not doin shit running numbers they are just raking in money... Not getting their hands dirty or nothing. In risking my freedom, doing everything grow related, AND taking care if patients. I'm gonna take my equipment and grow for myself...lol
Yeh bro. U cant give the impression that u r lazy. That just adds resentment and jealousy. I don't need those enemies!

grayarea

grayarea

dawgy said: ↑
I own a club with real employees and real world regulations you dumb fuck. I gross 400k a year...how you doing? Brah.

Your a clown

LOL:hilarious:

lol i like how that post got deleted from the thread and not from my mind or from the other members post. reminds me of real life ;-)

what im wondering is what a guy could buy personally for himself with 400k per year that would be looked at as acceptable by his peers in this industry ?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
lol i like how that post got deleted from the thread and not from my mind or from the other members post. reminds me of real life ;-)

what im wondering is what a guy could buy personally for himself with 400k per year that would be looked at as acceptable by his peers in this industry ?
A car!!! Ooooo a car!!!! Maybe a boat :o

SunGrown

SunGrown

dawgy said: ↑
I own a club with real employees and real world regulations you dumb fuck. I gross 400k a year...how you doing? Brah.

Your a clown

Maybe he doesnt care what his so called peers think.

way2green

way2green

$400,000 × 40 years is my guess if u wanna have Big Big Boats.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

This thread reminds me of a movie I cant remember the name of,but anyways They were kingpins of the coke trade i think and in the room they were cutting it all up and packaging it everyone had to be naked so they wouldnt lose product,lol,Think it was a denzel movie.

way2green

way2green

True story. Sometimes I like to spell true with "a" instead of "u". Keeps people guessing about my sobriety"

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
This thread reminds me of a movie I cant remember the name of,but anyways They were kingpins of the coke trade i think and in the room they were cutting it all up and packaging it everyone had to be naked so they wouldnt lose product,lol,Think it was a denzel movie.

You thinking of New Jack City with wesley snipes.? ;)

grayarea

grayarea

would you guys accept a boat worth 20k from the person you were trimming for if they tried to give it to you as a bonus for free ?

Top Bottom