Keeping trimmers honest.

• Thread starter dawgy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

I have never caught a bull trout to my knowledge. Do they have a different name in FL? Outwest may know.

way2green

way2green

That is what I figured. Mountain water. We have some different trout down South and everyone has a different name for them. Sorry for the ignorance on my part. I shoulda just googled! Haha

B

BestAround

we weigh before and after.. everything.. trim. fans stems.. everything.. and if anything goes missing no1 gets paid.. so everyone is watching everyone else hoping they dont get fucked .. and cameras. wen our operation was big.. we would do cameras and weigh everything.. worked fine..

also we would tell everyone.. u can smoke 2 grams per every hour you work.. and at the end.. if u dont smoke it . u can keep that also. with your pay... either in weed. or cash.. or weed and trim. or watever.. they wanted really. just made the deal. either 300 per lb.. and 2 grams per hour of work.

B

BestAround

How do you guys that hand trim over 10 pounds a month keep your trimmers from stealing flowers?

10 lbs a month.. is not much trimming unless your growing larf.. honestly.. i trimmed 7 lbs of outdoors.. and 6lbs of indoors in 6 days..

i cut off everything im not trimming into a bucket.. and thats for hash.. so only the easy quick trimming gets sold as buds.. rest is for oil . works well.. and allows me to get tons of trimming done fast alone.

also.. when u sell your buds for good prices and are not ripping people off.. alot of people wont rob you.. lol. its wen ur being greedy and paying the trimmers shitty pay.. and then being a dick to em and shit.. like u need to realize trimming is hard work. especially for pretty buds.

below frigid

below frigid

I pay $100 and one oz per trimmed pound. Let them smoke as much as they want. If they see a cola they really like I give it to them. I don't have the time or energy to sit around and baby sit. I have a good ideal approximately how much is there, but if they were to take a pound or two I would not miss it. So I pretty much have to trust them. The losing money part would not really bother me it is the act of stealing that really pisses me off.

john martin

john martin

If you trim dry you can weigh the total bud + stem + leaf, and have them put the stems in one bag, the buds in another and the trim in another.

Don't let them know you keep track of everything, and after a few harvest you will know who to cut out and who to keep.

Top Bottom