Ken Grand daddy Purp seeds?

• Thread starter Dr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOL. im set on the bullrider. I smoked way too much of that and p-91 back in the day, enough for a lifetime i daresay haha

SmokeS

SmokeS

GDP is fuckin awesome bro and one of my favorite strains. I kno it sucks having some bomb seeds and no where to grow them. I currently have some SFV OG x headband that i got from a buddy but I can't grow them due to my living situation but i know it just a matter of time. Good luck with your future grow

N

NW_GDP_REP

but so what was the verdict? is there a SUPER HOARDED NOT EVEN MENTIONED GDP male or are they backcrossing it with something else not telling anyone?
dont get me wrong GDP is a great strain, but its not great enough to not want to know the background and info, especially on seeds of something that has been clone only for so long.

Why start sharing now?
Hey Classic...
So I only know how to quote one message at a time, but I'll try and be as informative as I can and try to answer whatever questions to the best of my knowledge.
So, pertaining to the "mystery GDP male..." that, is the burning topic on the front of everyone's mind. SO, I have asked and asked, and what Ken continues to tell me is that KENS GDP CLONE (from the natives) (the one he speaks on in the video) would usually end up having seeds in it come harvest. He didn't pollinate it, didn't see any male flowers on the buds, so he was curious as to where they came from. He found a male in the seeds he popped. That is the GDP male.

So before this turns ugly quick, let me be the first to say, 1. I don't think calling it "original GDP" was the best idea, but honestly, he says the seed came from that bud, I believe him. So, 2nd. I know his story of finding a male seed in unpollinated pot can stir some questions, but one way or another, he found a male seed, and it's AT LEAST 1/2 Kens GDP. I think we can all agree on that. So taking that male and crossing it to his/the natives clone, he produced these seeds.
Ken and his team from the collectives have been making the seeds for a little while now, they were only available through his clubs. Attitude seeds had contacted Ken and wanted to work with him, but truly, a friend and I really pushed Ken to get his seeds out there to everyone, and that's where I come into play.

Okay, so if there's any other questions, or problems you guys are having, or ANYTHING. Just ask. I'm not a fanboy looking for a fight. I'm here to be professional on all levels and hopefully make a good name for myself, Ken, and GDP seeds. Thanks

RIPP

RIPP

High NW_GDP_REP

Nice story, thank you for clarifying the mystery surrounding those seeds.

Do you know when an GDP S1 will be available to the public?

All the best.:)

N

NW_GDP_REP

Ripp, I do not... Are you speaking of Connoisseur's seeds? He has S1's right? Our's are regular M/F...

Check out CGS if you are looking for pure female GDP, he's got you covered on that.

phrostbyte

phrostbyte

I got some Kens GDP going right now.
K1

K2

Picked them up from attitude during there bday promo

They are running under a 400W in my 3 X 3 X 6 tent in 5 gallon DWC buckets

K3

I germinated 3 seeds and all popped in a about 16 hours. I have 2 females and 1 male.

K6

K4
K5

They are 1 week into flower ATM

I'm deciding weather or not I want to pollinate a few buds with the male pollen as the seeds were very pricey. Paid like 110.00 for 10 seeds with shipping and all..

SmokeS

SmokeS

Those ladies look dankalicous. Real nice fat fan leaves. was it a pain to get those beans from attitude? Im thinking bout getting some if I can't find it locally.

P

Phrostbytex

Those ladies look dankalicous. Real nice fat fan leaves. was it a pain to get those beans from attitude? Im thinking bout getting some if I can't find it locally.

Thanks smokes!
The order was not hard at all man! I have placed probably 4 orders from them thus far. I just place the orders then print out my order form. grab the money order for the correct amount and send it to them. Within about 2 weeks I get what I want. Never had a problem yet.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

smokes;
I had no issue from attitude getting GDP, but later found that NW_GDP_REP has these locally here in WA. I met up with NW_GDP and picked up Bay11, and Kens Kush. Depending on where you are there may be a local option. And oh by the way the Bay11, Kens Kush are looking lush and healthy and seem to grow way faster than GDP itself. I cannot wait to drop these down to 12 and watch the action.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey,
NW_GDP whats the news on (Phantom)? Will that be Kens entry for the Seattle medical cup?

SmokeS

SmokeS

Awesome thanks for the good news guys. I can't wait to order. peace good luck

C

callmemoksha

No, Ken and the team wont have a booth or be entering this year. We didn't team up with any collectives and we dont have an access point yet, so we were not able to enter.
Phantom seeds are in the works people...
Cherry Pie x GDP

Hello GDP rep...I just received my GDP seeds and started the germination process....can you tell me if this plant is a heavy eater, and is there only the one phenotype, or are there several? I am pretty excited to start growing these, so any pointers specific to GDP would be appreciated!

Thanks!

N

NW_GDP_REP

Hello GDP rep...I just received my GDP seeds and started the germination process....can you tell me if this plant is a heavy eater, and is there only the one phenotype, or are there several? I am pretty excited to start growing these, so any pointers specific to GDP would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Well, I'm a coco grower, so i was feeding a tad higher than my buddy says to. He's in FoxFarm and said they were NOT heavy feeders. I would honestly judge that on a case by case basis as there are so many variants in each gardeners grow. Depending on how hot (or not) your medium is, could significantly affect how high your ppm's should be.
I suggest right around 1000ppm.
At this point, I'm seeing around 4 phenos... I could probably be quoted saying 3 or 5 in other posts, but I can tell you there are more than 2. I saw some finished recently that blew me away. Incredible bag appeal. Topping, tying down (LST), pinching, whatever you do to get a fat bush, do it. It will yield better the more heads it has. Also, being on the medium to avg. yield side of things, lollipopping and getting rid of all the undergrowth would help.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Thanks!
I am seeing three pheno types out of my batch of GDP. I took the advise and made them as bushy as I could. average about 10 tops per plant right now. One is as wide as it is tall, 2.5' tall and about the same wide, about 13 tops on it. Very lush.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Oh by the way I am using General Hydro Veganic formula with AVT (veganic tea by bountea).

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

No, Ken and the team wont have a booth or be entering this year. We didn't team up with any collectives and we dont have an access point yet, so we were not able to enter.
Phantom seeds are in the works people...
Cherry Pie x GDP

You will let us know when we can pickup the latest Ken's offerings? thanks

Top Bottom