Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

by the time i left hospital my arms wore torn up from them things,like 6 difrent ones all over arms,veins kept collapsing from dehydration, i never knew that would happen,my veins have always protruded to good some times,got in there they kept digging in ,i finally asked what was up are you digging for gold hahahah,the one on my left arm blew out from blood pressure cup,every freaking hour the damn thing would come on,last 2 days in hospital told them you gonna have to fight me for anything going into or on left arm hahahahah,so they tagged me limb on that side and that was done.
once i got home took 2 weeks for that blood clot to go down,had a knot the size of a soft ball,vein just blew out,blood pressure cup was in fill truck tire mode instead of old gizzer mode,lmao
That just tells me they were too chicken to get an EJ on you. Look that up. ;) Your veins are good, but when you try to die, your brain turns things around and tells the heart to take all that warm blood and send it to the center (vital organs). Not their fault, really, but they should have just got your neck and would have been done with it, however, you had about 4-6 IVs going at one time, if not more, so...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

now let me see right about now is when you are going to call me out and say I do n

JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!
dont do it bro,just go and click on his avatar,and press ignore,and a red bar will come opn says ignoring content,by end of night he be gone you wont,aint worth the time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That just tells me they were too chicken to get an EJ on you. Look that up. ;) Your veins are good, but when you try to die, your brain turns things around and tells the heart to take all that warm blood and send it to the center (vital organs). Not their fault, really, but they should have just got your neck and would have been done with it, however, you had about 4-6 IVs going at one time, if not more, so...
hell n ahhhhh are you crazy,hell they done shoved a tube up my pecker hahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahahaha! I had a crazy man yank his out in the truck once. My male partner about fainted. Hahahaha!
as bad as it was coming out,im glad i was knocked out going in hahahah,the hose right under my left rib was a dozzie too,no idea were it went hahaha

KLight03

KLight03

as bad as it was coming out,im glad i was knocked out going in hahahah,the hose right under my left rib was a dozzie too,no idea were it went hahaha
One for the lungs, one to drain the stuff out of your chest. It's quite fascinating, I think.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

One for the lungs, one to drain the stuff out of your chest. It's quite fascinating, I think.
my wife loves watching that stuff,uh huh not me ,i didnt even want to see what they did to me after she showed me how they lace wire in your chest and pull ya back together ,hell no,i lived it aahah,that one on left side left a hole size of a quarter,these 2 in line with scar size of dimes,they used radiator hoses on me ,sure felt good waking up though cant complain ,there was not one single person in the icu unit i didnt like,all bonded with me and i apreciated every thing,even the house keeping girl got a little attention,i dont leave no one out haahah.
they even called the house about 2 weeks ago to see how i was doing hahah,great hospital and staff

KLight03

KLight03

@oldskol4evr My babies look happier. Please don't bust my balls, I didn't take measurements. I'm getting tired and forgot to do so. I think they look so much better than before. Also, my worst plant took three flushes before she perked up, but she's her only breed, so she's probably going to just act different anyway, I guess? Blue Gelato. What do you think?

**Edit to include truly updated pictures. Previous were already posted.

00100lrPORTRAIT 00100 BURST20200122195328074 COVER
IMG 20200122 193800
IMG 20200122 193804
IMG 20200122 193810
IMG 20200122 193813
IMG 20200122 193818
IMG 20200122 193822
IMG 20200122 195401
IMG 20200122 195416
IMG 20200122 195441
Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr My babies look happier. Please don't bust my balls, I didn't take measurements. I'm getting tired and forgot to do so. I think they look so much better than before. Also, my worst plant took three flushes before she perked up, but she's her only breed, so she's probably going to just act different anyway, I guess? Blue Gelato. What do you think?View attachment 932735View attachment 932735View attachment 932735View attachment 932735
thats why i was question your tds meter,allbut one look good,got one sager and by morning it be better,i cant remember for life of me who was just explaining how to test a tds meter,just last week too,look good girl go to bed and get some sleep hahah,them plants be here tomorrow

KLight03

KLight03

my wife loves watching that stuff,uh huh not me ,i didnt even want to see what they did to me after she showed me how they lace wire in your chest and pull ya back together ,hell no,i lived it aahah,that one on left side left a hole size of a quarter,these 2 in line with scar size of dimes,they used radiator hoses on me ,sure felt good waking up though cant complain ,there was not one single person in the icu unit i didnt like,all bonded with me and i apreciated every thing,even the house keeping girl got a little attention,i dont leave no one out haahah.
they even called the house about 2 weeks ago to see how i was doing hahah,great hospital and staff
That makes all the difference in the world. Glad you had good people.

By the way, I accidentally included pictures from this morning, too. Not sure which is which at this moment in time, but the ones in the beginning should be the newer ones.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That makes all the difference in the world. Glad you had good people.

By the way, I accidentally included pictures from this morning, too. Not sure which is which at this moment in time, but the ones in the beginning should be the newer ones.
they all look good to me ,we get them flush out ,did you order another cheap tds meter?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Doesn't sound that bad, mines 98 PPM at 8.9 pH
i be damn if i can figure out how you all get anything to grow,what is in your water limestone? i have a limestne base 500 ft well,from day to day no telling what come out,but im hear from all over the country folks with water as high as 9,wth,i be damn i wouldnt pay for it,living in the city,i can just imagine what problems you have with water heaters n such

KLight03

KLight03

Doesn't sound that bad, mines 98 PPM at 8.9 pH

regarding meters I have a drawer full of good ones and El cheapos all dead, I use aquarium drops now
View attachment 932773
Dude!!! You have no idea how much I contemplated that today. I had a whole conversation with myself over it (because my husband wasn't listening to me drone on while I rationed it all out). That's what I'm going to buy then. It's the same damn process. Maybe I should just get a giant aquarium and suspend the plants above them? i'm down with fish, they are awesome.

Anthem

Anthem

@oldskol4evr My babies look happier. Please don't bust my balls, I didn't take measurements. I'm getting tired and forgot to do so. I think they look so much better than before. Also, my worst plant took three flushes before she perked up, but she's her only breed, so she's probably going to just act different anyway, I guess? Blue Gelato. What do you think?

**Edit to include truly updated pictures. Previous were already posted.
That light might be a little close. I am straight up not a fan of the Mar TS series, Had 2 go out within a couple weeks of each other but they can still burn the plant.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

i be damn if i can figure out how you all get anything to grow,what is in your water limestone? i have a limestne base 500 ft well,from day to day no telling what come out,but im hear from all over the country folks with water as high as 9,wth,i be damn i wouldnt pay for it,living in the city,i can just imagine what problems you have with water heaters n such
Lots of pH down! 🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately living in the city we have lots of bigger problems than water :/ ..can't wait to get back to the woods of New Hampshire, just a few years till the girlfriend retires from teaching

KLight03

KLight03

I said to my friend today that I don't know why I'm drinking this water if it's not good enough for my plants. He said alkaline water is good for humans and he's not wrong. However, one of the rural counties I worked in SC had a major water issue, think Flint, Michigan here. I think we all have the same city water problems across the country, no one is ready to admit it fully yet.

@Beachwalker, are you in TN, too?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I said to my friend today that I don't know why I'm drinking this water if it's not good enough for my plants. He said alkaline water is good for humans and he's not wrong. However, one of the rural counties I worked in SC had a major water issue, think Flint, Michigan here. I think we all have the same city water problems across the country, no one is ready to admit it fully yet.

@Beachwalker, are you in TN, too?
I could never be that far from an ocean! I'm in Taxachusetts

Latest posts

Top Bottom