|kindred| First Grow (cali Og Kush/haze)

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

started flowering them pics tomorrow since i came home as soon as their dark period started. I need to find a 2x4 tray or something to put the buckets on to water. its tiring pulling them up and down the stairs to water outside or in the tub and i cant do that during flowering. the tents already crowded as it is so any ideas would literally save me. ive got like an inch of extra space on front and back so really cant be something big. surprised people never mention this in like beginners guides especially when youre growing in coco. i easily get like 4 litres run off every time minimum.

Kindred

Kindred

about week 1 flower, kinda trimmed them up a bit too much i think but they look really good now compared to before and will be able to get lots more light. probably gonna buy another vipar light since theyre really fighting for this little light. pre flowers still arent showing but the other smaller plant had some pretty big balls so i had to chuck him out unfortunately.

IMG 3705
IMG 3706
IMG 3708
IMG 3713
IMG 3716
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

about week 1 flower, kinda trimmed them up a bit too much i think but they look really good now compared to before and will be able to get lots more light. probably gonna buy another vipar light since theyre really fighting for this little light. pre flowers still arent showing but the other smaller plant had some pretty big balls so i had to chuck him out unfortunately.
Nice defol job and trim , your killing it with airflow too now I bet
- looking great guy!!!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

fuck i kinda thought so, ill wait a bit longer and see. i really dont like these genetics theyre so wack , and that one was probably the best pheno too
Ya definitely wait a lil longer. And I wouldn't say it's bad genetics it's just reg seeds are a 50/50 shot. But tend to be more stable than fem seeds. Always plant more regs than you want and cull out males.
Also the males tend to be the faster growers so a lot of times it's the best looking one. Lol.

Kindred

Kindred

Ya definitely wait a lil longer. And I wouldn't say it's bad genetics it's just reg seeds are a 50/50 shot. But tend to be more stable than fem seeds. Always plant more regs than you want and cull out males.
Also the males tend to be the faster growers so a lot of times it's the best looking one. Lol.
lol yeah i guess, i couldnt really afford regulars going into a 2x4 but totally would if i had some more space.

Kindred

Kindred

so i did some more reading on feminised seeds and something inside me really doesnt like them now haha. decided im gonna get a bunch of 3 gallons so i can fit a sea of green in here. i dont know how im gonna figure out if theyre male or not before they get too big for each other but ill figure someting out

Kindred

Kindred

okay so this is my male plant now pretty much lol.. every single node has like 1-4 balls. it stretched a whole inch last night so its covering all my other platnts and it smells crazy good so im really sad to let her/him go :(. last pic is my other plant that is showing some pistils but is hardly flowering compared to my herm. i think herms do flower faster and grow taller though if im correct? because males do, idk i might be wrong there with the height part

IMG 3744
IMG 3745
IMG 3748
IMG 3749
Kindred

Kindred

what should i do with her? flush and take some sweet pics of these roots then out to the trash most likely :/

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Dam kindred! you had some bad luck with this run.
The plants look very healthy
People are quick to blame the genes.
I had lots of variations but No Herms or males.
Some of mine did flower slow at first but the 12 week sativas usually do.
So you got a straight up male and a herm ?
Also how many females are you left with?

Btw you can sex the plants when they are young, just cut the lights off for 48 hours

Top Bottom