|kindred| First Grow (cali Og Kush/haze)

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

Dam kindred! you had some bad luck with this run.
The plants look very healthy
People are quick to blame the genes.
I had lots of variations but No Herms or males.
Some of mine did flower slow at first but the 12 week sativas usually do.
So you got a straight up male and a herm ?
Also how many females are you left with?

Btw you can sex the plants when they are young, just cut the lights off for 48 hours
yeah didnt really know that in veg lol wasnt prepared and it was just one that hermied but there isnt a single pistil in sight its all just full of balls which is why i said its pretty much a male. and ive just got 3 left, 1 has showed her fem side and the other 2 still no signs. ill up to full bloom nutes now so it should help them a bit more.

Kindred

Kindred

Dam kindred! you had some bad luck with this run.
The plants look very healthy
People are quick to blame the genes.
I had lots of variations but No Herms or males.
Some of mine did flower slow at first but the 12 week sativas usually do.
So you got a straight up male and a herm ?
Also how many females are you left with?

Btw you can sex the plants when they are young, just cut the lights off for 48 hours
also yeah didnt mean to blame cks theyre genes seem alright, i just meant like fem seeds. seems to be pretty common with them.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Its true lots of people get herms for strange reasons, light cycles, stress, nutrient tox , light leak, training , underwatering all types of shit
How long ago you switch to 12 12?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

okay so this is my male plant now pretty much lol.. every single node has like 1-4 balls. it stretched a whole inch last night so its covering all my other platnts and it smells crazy good so im really sad to let her/him go :(. last pic is my other plant that is showing some pistils but is hardly flowering compared to my herm. i think herms do flower faster and grow taller though if im correct? because males do, idk i might be wrong there with the height part
With my herms they definitely grew faster all around. Faster buds faster stretch. Shot up like rockets. Lol

Kindred

Kindred

been quiet for a bit. theyre actually starting to flower now, caught up to the production my hermie had. im gonna give my one mainline to a friend of mine who has has license but just never got to growing so im gonna teach him with this one. just dont think i can benefit as much with her taking up so much room from the other two. they wanna branch out really bad so im gonna let them. also that one weird seed that came out wrong turned full green in a day and was an inch long already the next morning lol thought that was cool.

IMG 3777
IMG 3778
IMG 3779
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

been quiet for a bit. theyre actually starting to flower now, caught up to the production my hermie had. im gonna give my one mainline to a friend of mine who has has license but just never got to growing so im gonna teach him with this one. just dont think i can benefit as much with her taking up so much room from the other two. they wanna branch out really bad so im gonna let them. also that one weird seed that came out wrong turned full green in a day and was an inch long already the next morning lol thought that was cool.
Hey Kindred! Still scratchin my head here at 2 weeks of 12 12 you should have small flowers poppin everywhere

Kindred

Kindred

Hey Kindred! Still scratchin my head here at 2 weeks of 12 12 you should have small flowers poppin everywhere
yeah i have no idea, i checked for light leaks and couldnt find any. its like they just started flowering a few days ago

Kindred

Kindred

just a few little hairs not much yet. it seems to be flowering much more now though

IMG 3781
IMG 3783
Kindred

Kindred

Have You checked your timer? Is it digital, or push button?
its a push one and yeah ive been up a whole night before so i know it stays off the whole night. i think its just the genetics i got with her. they all seemed to start flowering after their stretch was done. prob just gonna have to wait an extra week from flower

Kindred

Kindred

yeah jsut checked back and im actually on week 3 flower now.. somethings def not right with the bud development but its getting way better now atleast?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

yeah jsut checked back and im actually on week 3 flower now.. somethings def not right with the bud development but its getting way better now atleast?
One of my jack herer looked just like that at 3 weeks. I've seen it have little puff balls at a week and a half and I've seen 3 1/2 weeks to look like yours. If there is no light timing issues I wouldn't worry. They look to be flowering fine.

Top Bottom