• Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I love the airflow in there.....

The plants are looking great.....

They are stacking up nicely.....with some beautiful colors coming in!
Thank you, its my first time running king kong. Curious as to how she finishes

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Home stretch, 2 or 3 weeks left. Planning the next run currently, this one has taken way too long with the recycled soil setting me back a month. Im over it and these genetics were really annoying to grow. They look pretty though 🤷‍♂️

Undecided on the seeds for next run but I have my soil mix ready to rock, I am pumped. I think I am going to run an experiment, I will top once and LST one plant and then the other one I will fimm a few times. I have had great results from both, I am definitely running 2 different strains though. Running 2 king kongs this time was pointless because they couldnt be more different in stretch. One doubled and one just didn't stretch at all 🤦‍♂️

20240120 103059
20240120 103043
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Home stretch, 2 or 3 weeks left. Planning the next run currently, this one has taken way too long with the recycled soil setting me back a month. Im over it and these genetics were really annoying to grow. They look pretty though 🤷‍♂️

Undecided on the seeds for next run but I have my soil mix ready to rock, I am pumped. I think I am going to run an experiment, I will top once and LST one plant and then the other one I will fimm a few times. I have had great results from both, I am definitely running 2 different strains though. Running 2 king kongs this time was pointless because they couldnt be more different in stretch. One doubled and one just didn't stretch at all 🤦‍♂️
The colors of these alone should get them in that valentine's day giveaway. Beautiful work

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Looks like she stinks real nicely. What kind of terps are you getting at this point?

Beautiful plants as usual
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words!
For your request I had to draft the wife for help because my smell is very hit or miss these days, but a sweet skunk is the best we can describe it. Both plants have the same terps pretty much. I hope it smokes as good as it smells! 🤞

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words!
For your request I had to draft the wife for help because my smell is very hit or miss these days, but a sweet skunk is the best we can describe it. Both plants have the same terps pretty much. I hope it smokes as good as it smells! 🤞
Thank Mrs. Cannafarmer for me! I love the description, definitely have a mental picture.. or well mental sniff.

Lol i love me some skunky bud, little sweet to round it out.. got your self a winner

Top Bottom