King Kong by Atlas Seeds GG4 X FATSO

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Are the Gia green replacements still dry amendments and rated at the same NPK values? I’ve never heard of these brands. Link me?
Will do and yes its a mixture like gaia but different. The worm castings are clackamus coot approved who is my living soil hero basically

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Are the Gia green replacements still dry amendments and rated at the same NPK values? I’ve never heard of these brands. Link me?

C

climbit

Will do and yes its a mixture like gaia but different. The worm castings are clackamus coot approved who is my living soil hero basically
I didn’t watch it yet, but I don’t understand is there something your current mix is missing that your new one has?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Nope, there are a lot of variables, you just need to understand the plants well and you are good 👍 cold floor and dirty floor are usually the typical issues
I run on concrete floors. I do use trays though, and short plants get boosted. Also if you don’t water to runoff no tray is no biggy. It’s crazy how different people can run a grow and still be successful. I love this shit we do 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I run on concrete floors. I do use trays though, and short plants get boosted. Also if you don’t water to runoff no tray is no biggy. It’s crazy how different people can run a grow and still be successful. I love this shit we do 👊🏻🤡
I let my plants butt chug the run off, never have an issue. It's so awesome that everyone kind of finds their own unique way to grow the dank!

C

climbit

A simple way to put it is better quality inputs and using nuance from my experience to tweak what I need for my environment. I could go on for pages but basically that
[/QUOTE]
i guess I’m not at that level. Have you ever had problems running ocean forest or happy frog? Of course when it’s fresh and not recycled.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
A simple way to put it is better quality inputs and using nuance from my experience to tweak what I need for my environment. I could go on for pages but basically that
i guess I’m not at that level. Have you ever had problems running ocean forest or happy frog? Of course when it’s fresh and not recycled.
[/QUOTE]

Knowledge builds so it's hard to skip ahead, but nope no problem with fox farm soil.
Youll get there eventually, you accumulate Knowledge as you go along. Much more quickly if you actively learn. Not youtube really but text books and scientific papers mixed with more experienced growers Knowledge. However every environment and genetic will have different wants and needs. So your anecdotal experience matters a lot as well. You take all 3 and find your truth for your grow area and the genetics that you like. On top of that there are wildly different styles such as hydro , living soil and everything in between. Give it time, it will start to click and you'll be off to the races. These are my thoughts anyway, there are many a good grower on here from litrrally every grow style so don't forget about THE FARM!
Happy growing bro ✌

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'm adding brown organic egg shells pulverized and sterilized, rice hulls, Colorado company worm castings, gaia may be replaced by craft blend OR clackamus coot style adds like sprouted seed tea, of course epsom salts, ill do a break down
An interesting thread. Thanks for the information.

I'm recycling a similar soil mix, except for the eggshells. I have been thinking about how hot the soil would be after the first use. So far, that hasn't appeared to be much of a problem. Do you reuse the soil immediately or do you let it compost for a while between uses?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

I'm recycling a similar soil mix, except for the eggshells. I have been thinking about how hot the soil would be after the first use. So far, that hasn't appeared to be much of a problem. Do you reuse the soil immediately or do you let it compost for a while between uses?
I only reuse it when I don't have money for soil, normally my soil is reused as a top dress in the apring for veggies and flowers. Eggs shells are awesome as long as you pulverize them with a mortar and pestal

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

Using recycled soil without a soil test you are kind of rolling the dice. You don't need to cook it or anything since it was already rocking and rolling. I would let it dry out though to kill any fungus gnat larvae. I have done it in the past with success and this was the only time I really had any issues so it is definitely doable, just like I said a roll of the dice. I reamend just like it was the initial run for the soil typically.i am also a huge advocate for rice hulls as aeration and as a mulch layer. My stems have been hard as a rock since I started using them. They contain silica. Just use good sourcing and ingredients, Buildasoil.com has products and free lessons.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cap have you ever tried organics, like a living soil esque mix?
No sir, I’ve def done a ton of reading up on it tho. It’s definitely something I should try because it’s a minimalist approach and I’m all about that. What’s your regimen bro?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
No sir, I’ve def done a ton of reading up on it tho. It’s definitely something I should try because it’s a minimalist approach and I’m all about that. What’s your regimen bro?
My soil I build(packed with rice hulls) typically 1 to 2 top dresses but i 100% do one pre flower and the rest is by feel. I maintain my mulch layer all the time, I apply microbes and/or compost tea. Otherwise H2O only. I water when the lower fan leaves get droopy. Colorado company castings are a huge part. Your worm castings are crucial. Bugs galore 😂. I only have my light at 75% currently, I may or may not turn it up eventually I'll read my plants. Ideally they would be in a bed together but I will have to custom build one to fit my tents tiny. It's mostly build your soil right and make sure Microbes stay a little moist and you reintroduce to keep the populations up. I keep it windy AF in there usually, but that's it really off the top of my head. The most work is in top dressing and soil building. If I had a bed for the 2 I wouldn't even top dress at all just mostly h20 only with the right castings. I try to follow clackamus coots philosophy as much as i can.✌ 👊

Top Bottom