Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Can 1 of you mods or 1d1 do a copy and paste and moved that over to Finilly His Posts...... PLEASE....TY I know I'm a pain in the azzz.................

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

LED Has it's problems for sure.......

Nothing like the sun..........

If I could do this all again and I had 5 grand just for light's

I would run Kingbrite Strips for Beans
I would run Kingbrite's QB's for flower......................................
I would mix LED and HPS 1 for 1 in my flower.......................
i was looking at those strips, seems like they would spread the light nicely.

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

i was looking at those strips, seems like they would spread the light nicely.
That's exactly what I was thinking, I ordered that strip setup I showed earlier in the thread and push come to shove I'll run my hps with it. With an adjustable ballast I can run it at 400 watts in conjunction with 660 watt l.e.d fixture putting the total wattage around 1600.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Hmm i have no complaints with my 150w for veg and 240w... Profile pic was the end result of my plant named "Runt" after almost month under it.. 💁 really beefed up for sure. Went from my littlest plant to 2nd highest yield of that 5 plant grow, 36g, highest my silver cheese came in @ 49g. Total grow yielded 161g
Im excited to do full grow with it since i didnt get this till end of last... Should be pretty good! Plenty good enough for 3x2 to 4x2 space imo 😎😊 great light so far.

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Hmm i have no complaints with my 150w for veg and 240w... Profile pic was the end result of my plant named "Runt" after almost month under it.. 💁 really beefed up for sure. Went from my littlest plant to 2nd highest yield of that 5 plant grow, 36g, highest my silver cheese came in @ 49g. Total grow yielded 161g
Im excited to do full grow with it since i didnt get this till end of last... Should be pretty good! Plenty good enough for 3x2 to 4x2 space imo 😎😊 great light so far.
I'm not nocking the progress but I manage to pull at least a qp per plant under hps and that's why I'm not 100% sold on a lot led's. I've already invested in one so this grow I'm going to do a comparison between led and hps.
The manufacturer claims the set up I purchased will replace a 1000 watt hps but idk if the density of the buds will be the same.
Here's the last grow, pic sucks but I did a chronic widow which finished out at 118 grams, blackwater kush at 111 grams and a no named plant (thought it gsc but it turned out purple) at 127 grams after a 12 day dry at 58% humidity
20200403 212301
20200407 204647
20200407 204640
20200407 204633

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I'm not nocking the progress but I manage to pull at least a qp per plant under hps and that's why I'm not 100% sold on a lot led's. I've already invested in one so this grow I'm going to do a comparison between led and hps.
The manufacturer claims the set up I purchased will replace a 1000 watt hps but idk if the density of the buds will be the same.
Here's the last grow, pic sucks but I did a chronic widow which finished out at 118 grams, blackwater kush at 111 grams and a no named plant (thought it gsc but it turned out purple) at 127 grams after a 12 day dry at 58% humidity View attachment 981824View attachment 981825View attachment 981826View attachment 981827

My plants were 22" tall intentionally. In 8" tall 3gallon fabrics in a 50" tent. 🤷 didn't have the room to grow qp per plant size stuff. Nor would I want to tbh.. I grow what i use, no more and hopefully no less 😊 looks good tho.. Maybe just stick with what works? If it aint broke dont fix it :p

basscaptain

basscaptain

Here's the last grow, pic sucks but I did a chronic widow which finished out at 118 grams, blackwater kush at 111 grams and a no named plant (thought it gsc but it turned out purple) at 127 grams after a 12 day dry at 58% humidity View attachment 981824View attachment 981825View attachment 981826View attachment 981827
your not going to get those # under led.. with out extra help.....................

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

IMHO a quality LED light setup will smoke your HPS in density as well as quality, and use 25% less energy doing it......LED light systems offers the option to actually dial in your lights with custom spectrum's. Efficiency is off the charts, no reflector needed.....almost no wasted light. You can get LED's closer to your canopy as they produce almost no heat.

LED's can shave time off your grow cycles using the far red band of the spectrum to put your plants to sleep in minutes instead of HOURS!! This also allows for a 13/11 light cycle which will give you bigger plants faster.....

I could go on, but I think you get the point.....

The test results are in bro.....

State of the art greenhouse production facilities use LED's these days.....and those cats do not play!!

Last edited:
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

your not going to get those # under led.. with out extra help.....................

If you cant pull better numbers with LED's you either got cheap LED's or you need to improve your environmental conditions.....IMHO.

600 watts of LED power will smoke a 600watt HPS or MH HID all day long.......

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

not form what I have seen..................................
Current avg for phantom DE is .8-.95 gpw current avg with Nextlight megas is 1.4 - 1.5gpw fraction of the heat output as well watt for watt better for sure and the mega only has a efficiency of 1.7ppfd · m3·s so very intrested to seen how these number pull off the king lights

basscaptain

basscaptain

Current avg for phantom DE is .8-.95 gpw current avg with Nextlight megas is 1.4 - 1.5gpw fraction of the heat output as well watt for watt better for sure and the mega only has a efficiency of 1.7ppfd · m3·s so very intrested to seen how these number pull off the king lights
I would like to know in real #'s also cause, the buds form the KB are not there in weight.........................................

Top Bottom