Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Pretty sure amazon has them. $150 each shipped. Hlg may even have stock. And lowes and other stores carry them now.

Spider farmer seems to be the same company as meizi shenzen but the 288 meizi or kingbrite board is better and 240 watts.
Spider farm will set you up with a tent and 1 of there lights if you went to do a log for them also... there 1 of 3 that hit me up...... my problem is I cant ru7n a log like these people would like.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

Can some please help. What would the best light for a 2x3 tent. I believe 20inch by 36inch and 5ft tall. I would like to keep it under $300. I really like the kingbrite after reading this form. I will be growing auto flowers. Thank you for your help!
I would just put a king brite in that tent 240w qb and dim it....

really if you have 300 I would get there strip kit 240 w at 200$ I think that Light will ROCK......

basscaptain

basscaptain

SFL now i get it.🤪
Sfl really didn't went that much form me....... But they went you to run there tent also...... My problem there is I wanted to full my tents or veg room and run it my way... they didn't went to give up 5 light's......

basscaptain

basscaptain

the other 2 I REALLY Wented to do

Till they said they wanted me on FB and Etc.... and that's not going to happen ...

But I could of got the lights form them... oh welll...

Sinfor

Sinfor

The only reason i thought they may have the same company is because in the companies description, it said they make everything in China and that they own multiple warehouse's and factories in China. i am probably reading to much into this. lol. but it def had me thinkin.
Two differents companies, Kingbri"te" and the other one is Kingbri"ght"

basscaptain

basscaptain

I passed on that too. Hit me up couple weeks ago.
there just not the company I went to put my name on........ I don't think there light's are even as good as KingBrite ... they went someone to run start to finish in there tent... so your talking 2 plants and to me it's not worth it.....

I'm Looking for Better........... not SFL Sorry just my 2 cents worth.....

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

To be honest i don't have the room to do larger than 4 plants so not a problem to me. Just sayin

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Anyone have experience with flood and drain? I'm mostly curious about a decent grow medium

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

This is better

2020 Latest Design Best Led Grow Light Bar 500w Beam Angle Adjustable Uv Ir Far Red Horticulture

Latest posts

Top Bottom