Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aunt.Jahmima

Aunt.Jahmima

I contacted Kingbrite a few days ago and have been discussing options. I spent a long time looking for in depth reviews of the company and found little, in the way of descriptions of the process and long term in depth reviews.

This will be my documentation of the process from start to finish, plus a long term review of the light in operation and any updates will be posted here.

I am dealing with Vivi Liu. I am purchasing two 600w LM301H boards with 660nm, 3000k.
I have bought from Kingbrite twice now, two 320w QBs and another two of the same. So far I am very pleased. What’s odd is that the second set came in about a week in spite of flu delays. I love the lights and so do my plants.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

The way i look at it is the breeder site said around 300g/m^2. So by my logic.. And correct me if im wrong..
I got 161g in 0.55m^2
So if it was a full meter at that i would have gotten 292g. Close to breeders word, so im good with it. And that was my first grow too.
I think my LED works just fine 😊💪😜

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

If you cant pull better numbers with LED's you either got cheap LED's or you need to improve your environmental conditions.....IMHO.

600 watts of LED power will smoke a 600watt HPS or MH HID all day long.......
I'm hoping so, I'm entering the led world with an open mind. been at it for 12 years now and I'm aware that the tech advances on led has improved dramatically so the LEDs that came out when I first started dont even compare to today's.
I think kingbrite is great for a smaller tent and the only I reason i chose the bar system was because of better coverage.
This next grow will be all about maximizing the surface area and efficiency. I dumped the 5 gallon buckets and picked up a 4x4 flood tray, the stand for it and the light fixture. Set me back about $600 and I'm thinking I'll go through more nutrients as well but its worth it to me. If I can go 6-10 months without buying some smoke I feel it paid for itself.

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

This what sparked my motivation, at my local grow shop on display is this light in a 2x4 tent. They're actually running the smaller 240 watt version but in their display that light is fueling 2 broccoli plants that are 4 feet tall and leaves so big youd swear it was a collard green plant.
Just like the gavita it's around 1,000 but I believe you're just paying for the name and their marketing cost. The light I got has the same wattage and was half the price on Alibaba
Screenshot 20200605 071017 Samsung Internet

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

now i cannot decide if i should get a light strip setup or a QB? Why is this so difficult to make a decision.

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Q099
now i cannot decide if i should get a light strip setup or a QB? Why is this so difficult to make a decision.
Too many option lol, shits been driving me crazy for the last 6 months.
I go here where I can actually see nice buds under the qb the I do research and talk to the guys at my local shop and they say boards/panels are not as powerful or efficient as the strip/bar set up

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Thanks, that is my thoughts exactly. And with the strips you can make them have a larger coverage area since you can make the strips closer together or further apart.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I need recommendations for lights.

Tent Size: 120x120x200
Plant: White Widow Fem

Any help would be great.

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

I need recommendations for lights.

Tent Size: 120x120x200
Plant: White Widow Fem

Any help would be great.
I usually look at the footprint listed by the manufacturer on LEDs. For example, if it says veg footprint is 8x8 then the flowering footprint is usually half and it will flower a 4x4 tent. If you want HID lights then 2 600 watt hps will do great, that I know but to be honest I'm still learning and reading a lot of everyone here is posting on LEDs. I like the diy projects because we all know most complete systems are over priced

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Also stumbled upon this light. If the numbers are true then this light is pretty good

2020 Latest Design Best Led Grow Light Bar 500w Beam Angle Adjustable Uv Ir Far Red Horticulture

d.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Good Luck with whatever you get.........

Maybe just talk to SFL and get a light form them and run there stuff for a test run for them.
I know there LOOKING for a Few People.....
they ofter me a deal but I can't do it for them................

Top Bottom