Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicagrower420

indicagrower420

I got 2 kingbrites also I have not got the chance to use them yet but what I do know is they are both the same specs. Kingbrite v4 with 3000k , 660nm far red crees, lg UV , may be something else im missing and yeah its got a switch to turn off the uv or reds. The uv will be to see if ti really helps increase thc content

basscaptain

basscaptain

2 weeks ago i had a Mars Hydro in my cart. Almost bought it too!
when you run across what you really went you will know..... the buttom line is if your buying a 100$ light that's what your buying...... if your buying a light for a grand that's what your buying..... NOTHING in Life is Free so you do get what you pay for.........in the 8-10 months I have used kingbrite they have now v4 of the same light I got the 1st 1 of........ si trying to keep up is never going to happen..................... buy what makes you happy.....

Good Luck with it. hell these guys that swear by Mar's if it works for YOU Fuck Everyone Else it's your $$$$

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

when you run across what you really went you will know..... the buttom line is if your buying a 100$ light that's what your buying...... if your buying a light for a grand that's what your buying..... NOTHING in Life is Free so you do get what you pay for.........in the 8-10 months I have used kingbrite they have now v4 of the same light I got the 1st 1 of........ si trying to keep up is never going to happen..................... buy what makes you happy.....

Good Luck with it. hell these guys that swear by Mar's if it works for YOU Fuck Everyone Else it's your $$$$
Right on point as always. Stay kool Basscaptain

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Maybe they just use the name? The website linked at digikey is different than their one linked on alibaba.
The only reason i thought they may have the same company is because in the companies description, it said they make everything in China and that they own multiple warehouse's and factories in China. i am probably reading to much into this. lol. but it def had me thinkin.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Idk I have better results with my hlg 600 than the 1000w HPS I have at a buddies. Of course the environment I have at home is also much better. I easily pull over 2 pounds out of my 4x4 with the hlg 600. I upgraded my room now and doing dirt instead of hydro I don't expect to make 2 pounds this grow as it will be my first dirt grow and not scrogging since I'm growing reg seeds and looking for mother's.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Idk I have better results with my hlg 600 than the 1000w HPS I have at a buddies. Of course the environment I have at home is also much better. I easily pull over 2 pounds out of my 4x4 with the hlg 600. I upgraded my room now and doing dirt instead of hydro I don't expect to make 2 pounds this grow as it will be my first dirt grow and not scrogging since I'm growing reg seeds and looking for mother's.
If I got that I would be Happy also......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have also been looking into a LEC[cmf].. The cheaper upfront cost has got me considering> WTF just shoot me in the head with a light and get it over with....

I have an almost new phillips 315 cmh bulb to run in my sun system lec kit. I decided to use it in my veg tent when my t-5 bulbs get too old and not buy any led yet. Cmh is amazing for veg. Mine is dimmable galaxy ballast.

Mackrob

Mackrob

Can some please help. What would the best light for a 2x3 tent. I believe 20inch by 36inch and 5ft tall. I would like to keep it under $300. I really like the kingbrite after reading this form. I will be growing auto flowers. Thank you for your help!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How are they for flowering?

I have only used one and alone it cant compete with a 600 hps but i did find that a 600 or two and a 315 cmh grows the best plants for yield and quality I have seen.

If flowering 3x3 tent or area a 315 would work great. Use the 3100k phillips bulb for the good red peak in the spectrum i would say.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Can some please help. What would the best light for a 2x3 tent. I believe 20inch by 36inch and 5ft tall. I would like to keep it under $300. I really like the kingbrite after reading this form. I will be growing auto flowers. Thank you for your help!

I would just get 2 hlg 65’s or 100’s for that space. I was planning to replace my t-5 flourescent set up in my 3x3 veg tent with 2 100’s.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Can I get 2 hlg 100w for $300? Do you have a link? I was thinking 250w to 300w would be better. You think 200w is good? How about a sf2000?

Pretty sure amazon has them. $150 each shipped. Hlg may even have stock. And lowes and other stores carry them now.

Spider farmer seems to be the same company as meizi shenzen but the 288 meizi or kingbrite board is better and 240 watts.

Top Bottom