Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Research! But I think they just copied HLG QB style light🙃
Wow, Mars Hydro also will launch some new lights in the next second half-year. Hope they can catch up on our steps😂
Yes just like the old stock light you gave me explaining it was brand new and you needed opinions! In reality you Gave me a better light than you sell knowing I would get better results ? Right?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes just like the old stock light you gave me explaining it was brand new and you needed opinions! In reality you Gave me a better light than you sell knowing I would get better results? Right?
Old stock light? ? Nope.
The TS and SP series lights are our new full spectrum light, and the SP250 is our best seller in 2019. Our bluple light is the old stcok, now we have a special sales for them.
The new lights on the second half-year are totally different, a new series light. Also some upgrade lights on the dimming, control function. Stay tuned! 😎
Are you satisfied the SP250 performance, the results?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man why cant it already be 2nd half of this year. I want to get something from you but waiting for improved lights. So might have to settle for something off alibaba for now
Sorry my unclear words, yeah, it's on 2nd half of this year 😊

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

How is Yuanhui Led Limited? the quantum board in Yuanhui Led Limited is also very good, their price is good, and the quality of the products are high..
You can search their company in alibaba
Abby Zhang
whatapp: ++++++++++++++
Was that a paid advertisement?
This IS a Kingbrite review thread.

basscaptain

basscaptain

How is Yuanhui Led Limited? the quantum board in Yuanhui Led Limited is also very good, their price is good, and the quality of the products are high..
You can search their company in alibaba
Abby Zhang
whatapp: +86-15112513537
you can send me 2 240w qb lights with 301h chips @3000k and I'll tell you if there good or not......Otherwise this Post is use less🧐

Moshmen

Moshmen

Old stock light? ? Nope.
The TS and SP series lights are our new full spectrum light, and the SP250 is our best seller in 2019. Our bluple light is the old stcok, now we have a special sales for them.
The new lights on the second half-year are totally different, a new series light. Also some upgrade lights on the dimming, control function. Stay tuned! 😎
Are you satisfied the SP250 performance, the results?
Yes , but I do t like the foot print ! And yes it is the old Meanwell driver! Which is fine I believe it to be better quality! I just think it wrong u tellin it’s all new when it wasn’t! Isn’t!
The foot print, the light is to direct in the center and not enuff on the edge of the tent. I would rather have the board or multiple strips to more evenly fill the space. Engineering did a great job of designing a light that you need to buy another. One of your competitors light won’t fit well next to it. So sorry I can buy the Samsung diodes and 480 meanwell driver for same price . I will move your light to veg with !

This was under your sp-250

3D51D6F6 BEF2 4756 A7BE 14170E402619
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@Moshmen , So do you prefer DIY? The LEDs strips+ driver? If your growing space id 2'x4 ', how many strips do you plan to set up?

The is totally enough for 2'x4' area, The SP is different from TS, no the reflector design, so can't add the light in the corner, but it totally can cover a 2'x4' area. For the veg and flower, we have been adjusted the spectrum and tested, there is no doubt there will have the upgrade version.

Last edited:
detroiit

detroiit

About to order some Kingbrites myself 480W with 660nm red from Vicky....just kind of waiting because of whats going on. Do you y'all think they are using authentic meanwell drivers and samsung diodes? IMO, yes. I mean shooot the plug is right next door to them :P

basscaptain

basscaptain

About to order some Kingbrites myself 480W with 660nm red from Vicky....just kind of waiting because of whats going on. Do you y'all think they are using authentic meanwell drivers and samsung diodes? IMO, yes. I mean shooot the plug is right next door to them :P
it's all good stuff........

here's that thing.. if I was you I think I would pull the trigger and get it coming before they go carzy and shut everything down.....

If I had the extra $$$ I would have 3-4 on the way right now.....

detroiit

detroiit

Dude I so want to but don’t want to be that “guy” who orders a package and infects the household lol. P.s shutdown is for sure coming I agree.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Dude I so want to but don’t want to be that “guy” who orders a package and infects the household lol. P.s shutdown is for sure coming I agree.
UV-C the shit out of it!
NO MAIL, NO PKG get in here without 30 minutes under UV-C!

Last edited:
detroiit

detroiit

Lol then open the package and repeat...then the contents repeat...fml....yo but on the meanwell driver tip, are the drivers authentic atleast? I can't see why they wouldn't be Taiwan right next door lol. Opinion?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lol then open the package and repeat...then the contents repeat...fml....yo but on the meanwell driver tip, are the drivers authentic atleast? I can't see why they wouldn't be Taiwan right next door lol. Opinion?
Mine are real Meanwell, and I bought them last summer.

detroiit

detroiit

Yeah I know the logo on the driver and the driver itself...I don't think they making drivers and branding them as meanwell's. But you know they make jordan shoes so was just asking ;)

Top Bottom