Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I can't prove anything, but Jordans have a huge market and they make many times the number of meanwell drivers out there. I imagine that someone would have the same question and opened one up to check..and screamed louder than FK it he found a knockoff under the hood.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Lol then open the package and repeat...then the contents repeat...fml....yo but on the meanwell driver tip, are the drivers authentic atleast? I can't see why they wouldn't be Taiwan right next door lol. Opinion?

I did notice that mine also do look authentic but there is no serial # where one should be.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I did notice that mine also do look authentic but there is no serial # where one should be.

They can fake any part in those factories. And there are no copyright laws to stop them. A missing serial number or off placed one is the first clue.

I used to sell furniture and we could contract any brand name copy and have it shipped all the way from china for a third of the wholesale cost from the actual company.

detroiit

detroiit

Yes I agree...I wonder with no serial number it’s the same quality parts on the internals and hopefully put together well if so or maybe just a replica and still put together well as all y’alls are running perfectly fine. Just in wondering land.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes I agree...I wonder with no serial number it’s the same quality parts on the internals and hopefully put together well if so or maybe just a replica and still put together well as all y’alls are running perfectly fine. Just in wondering land.

Well they are built in the same place fake or real so they can spec decent parts and no name or shitty parts and a brand name or anything in between. You get what you pay for.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I could care less what name is on the part at this point... They work Great and at there price you can buy 2-3 to 1 so who really gives a shit.......... there better then sending $$$ on a name brand that can go out just as fast.........or buying a blurple as you all call them/mars.........

you can get a lemon in anything .. name brand or cheap....... Most everyone that's is buying them is looking for a DEAL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> so you know walking in your taking a chance........ But well worth it for ME......

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Yeah mine were a great price, they are doing a great job (third month) and my plants say they love their Kingbrites!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi you have the best light for your plant i tell you hlg come also from china smart company from usa call the light hlg to a high price and tell hlg come from usa it is a big lie many growers from usa dont like china so the usa company take your money i have contact hlg and i arsk direct first he lie after 10minutes he say we bay from china and build the light in usa 90% or all led grow light come from china i come from denmark i have bay from china the last 8 year i build and selling so all can bay good light for small money in began china also cheated me but to day you can trust china i have 20company you can trust in china led grow depot you can not trust led grow depot are also come to denmark and selling light to a high price on light 650w spydr 6bar in denmark 2000$ i can bay same light in china for 500$ i dont lie all growers have a big problem go in on alibaba and you can see i am a old hippie from denmark and after i got ill i help all small growers som only have small money to bay the best light . i dont make money it is my last job to help growers trust me 90% OR ALL LIGHT COME FROM CHINA. best regards Henning from Denmark

No. HLG builds the boards in America to their own specs. The diodes come from samsung overseas. They have been on threads on another forum with full disclosure and answer questions quickly since the beginning.

But i agree they are expensive. But when owners have light failures (which are a lot more common than many seem to think) hlg has new lights or parts out immediately. I would worry if i needed warranty work from china mega factory.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I lost my laptop on holiday which had the email and password for my account on it. Can't get back into the account and the level of posters on here is mainly beginner so not bothered about sticking around.

I have created this to complete the promised review.

The lights arrived, easy to set up in about 10 minutes. Quality control a bit crap, bended hole lines on heat sinks etc but lights are very good at their job.

Run quite hot as a watt is a watt but the plants seem to like them. I've got a lumatek Zeus pro coming soon but can't compare yet.

The boards are smaller than they look in pictures. Come with a potentiometer and are 3000k.

I've been checking the roots and decided to strip all the plants leaves as they were getting far too leafy too soon for my liking as I veg for about 10 weeks and I've used total defoliation for awhile as my preferred training technique. I've never seen plants bounce back so quick. About a week after having no fan leaves at all, the plants are raging back and the stress has created fat stem buckles.

Pictures of lights below.

These are every bit as effective as hlg, but they are nowhere near the price. Quality of the construction isn't as good, but honestly who gives a shit?

View attachment 953729View attachment 953730View attachment 953731View attachment 953732View attachment 953734

Lol. Sorry we are just beginners you dont need to be here for.

But your “professional” review is quite basic and includes no useful technical info. Just your opinion.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh hennning lmao..

@MIMedGrower you don’t mess with kingbrite? You using HLG?

Have not purchased led yet. Still waiting for the market to actually stabilize. Seems there is a better diode or board or strip every few months still.

The best led customers are upgrading lamps they just bought last year. :-)

I am leaning toward strip builds at this point. I was set on cobs like timber lighting sells before.

But thats the point. Whats next? Meanwhile my old hid setups seems to perform just fine.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Get the Zeus pro. Blows every other light out of the water. If you are running a macro operation go kingbrire and buy in bulk they'll do you a deal. I've just ordered 15 units and they knocked 55 off each unit and cut my shipping fees. Done a personal logo for my Naples grow.

I'm likely ordering 3x Zeus pro for my personal grows and will be running c02 in a sealed room. If you stick with HID zambo from China is selling 1000w DE CMH for 200 PER UNIT on gold forums minimum purchase 3 units.

Link for Zues pro?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

Migro did a review recently and he's an honest guy he does ppfd on it and it smokes both HLG and his migro lights which cost twice the price.

They've been the go to recommendation on gold and Ch since they came out.
How’s that small
200w do? Any reviews on that one? Price range?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

Migro did a review recently and he's an honest guy he does ppfd on it and it smokes both HLG and his migro lights which cost twice the price.

They've been the go to recommendation on gold and Ch since they came out.
$1000.00 for a 600 watt light is cheap? lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When i can light a 4x4 with current tech for about $350 i will consider this more.

The blockbuster reflectors i use should cost a lot more than a plastic and aluminum panel led with a computer driver and some wire. 2 layers of steel and good glass and a nice auto quality finish that doesnt have a scratch on it still. I paid $150 each years ago. Even with 5 years of replacement bulbs i have not spent enough for an overpriced led. I just got 2 new top of the line ballasts for half price too. And the old ones still work fine.

Shame growers paid so much for led they helped artificially price up the market.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

So how is the Zeus better than these?

All same price range

Top Bottom