Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZenSunniWanderer

ZenSunniWanderer

I contacted Kingbrite a few days ago and have been discussing options. I spent a long time looking for in depth reviews of the company and found little, in the way of descriptions of the process and long term in depth reviews.

This will be my documentation of the process from start to finish, plus a long term review of the light in operation and any updates will be posted here.

I am dealing with Vivi Liu. I am purchasing two 600w LM301H boards with 660nm, 3000k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I contacted Kingbrite a few days ago and have been discussing options. I spent a long time looking for in depth reviews of the company and found little, in the way of descriptions of the process and long term in depth reviews.

This will be my documentation of the process from start to finish, plus a long term review of the light in operation and any updates will be posted here.

I am dealing with Vivi Liu. I am purchasing two 600w LM301H boards with 660nm, 3000k.

These are the 301B's with Cree far red..I love them!
8 27 19

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I'm new to Kingbrite but haven't found anything negative yet.
I have 4 of these ,
Pre-assemble kingbrite 240w lm301h with cree xpe2 660nm LG UV IR switch led quantum board
They are in my 3x6 with seedlings under them now dimmed down and reds switched off.

BigCube

BigCube

A lot of us run kingbrite quantum boards.

You could ask around if you're still unsure. Or take the plunge. I'm sure you'll be happy with them. I've finished off one grow and am on my 2nd veg atm with my kingbrites. Very nice lights, specially for the price 👍

basscaptain

basscaptain

If I was you I would deal with Vicky @ Kingbrite.........

Not saying Vivi isn't Good But Vicky is the Best...............

Just my 2 cents

Oh I see Mar's is going to try and get involved now lol......... you guys really have missed the boat on light's, cost and CS.....................

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

FYI..HLG knocked off Nextlight! (over 4 years ago)
Then came Kingbright
and now come everyone else that totally missed the boat

One difference is that Kingbright used top bin diodes, and high quality parts (heatsinks especially) and not other stuff...not to mention using High quality drivers and not cheapo knockoffs. If anything they improved on HLG's design.

ZenSunniWanderer

ZenSunniWanderer

I have decided on 2 x 600w LM301H + Epistar 660nm.

I want to do a review of the boards in the more affordable price bracket. Once you add Cree to the LM301H boards it starts getting more expensive, to the point new growers will not feel comfortable with that level of cost up front.

For two 600w LM301H with 660nm Epistar it will cost $982. This includes shipping. For the Cree it would cost at least $1200 with shipping.

BigCube

BigCube

20200122 105116

Using 2x 240w 3000k lm301b fixtures in a 3x3x6. Supplementing red (due to lower life span and the loss of wattage away from the lm301b's) with a couple of these:

HIGROW 36W All Deep Red 660nm LED Grow Light Bulb for Indoor Plants Flowering Bloom and Fruiting, Grow Spectrum Enhancement and Light Therapy

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

View attachment 942492

Using 2x 240w 3000k lm301b fixtures in a 3x3x6. Supplementing red (due to lower life span and the loss of wattage away from the lm301b's) with a couple of these:

HIGROW 36W All Deep Red 660nm LED Grow Light Bulb for Indoor Plants Flowering Bloom and Fruiting, Grow Spectrum Enhancement and Light Therapy
what did you pay including shipping for the 2 240's?

Latest posts

Top Bottom