Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

as for Vicky or Vivi

Vicky is the boss....... Vivi works under her now........

I Only Deal with Vicky........

They are still just customer service reps like mars employs. The names have even changed since i started looking at this stuff a few years ago. The boss is a communist corporation.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Likely same customer service. Alibaba software. Its all just a big factory and its store is alibaba.
I remember..it was Bava..another huge seller on Alibaba..if they are the same, I was not aware. it seemed like they were competitors, but who knows..some folks over there are pretty tricky..LOL

basscaptain

basscaptain

MMG
is right it's like it's own town and there's 10 place's alll trying to get your money........I wouldn't trust any of the other's hit's that I have had........ as I have said I will only deal with Vicky and Kingbrite............. the rest can kizz my white ass.............

basscaptain

basscaptain

And @MIGrampaUSA and @basscaptain i am still considering the chinese builds. I am just extremely careful. I dont have much money and i know buying top of the line and we are always happy. I dont usually waiver from that.
trust me I understand... I try to make 100$ last like a Grand.......... I'm Broke so I know........ and I would of got the HLG stuff if I had the cash....... But I don't...........

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

And @MIGrampaUSA and @basscaptain i am still considering the chinese builds. I am just extremely careful. I dont have much money and i know buying top of the line and we are always happy. I dont usually waiver from that.
I 100% would want you to both feel comfortable with the purchase, and confident that you're buying high quality equipment at whatever price point you can afford. There's nothing wrong with doing your homework ... Who knows, you might find something that is much better than what we currently have ... at an affordable price point.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

trust me I understand... I try to make 100$ last like a Grand.......... I'm Broke so I know........ and I would of got the HLG stuff if I had the cash....... But I don't...........

That why im still listening my friend.

And i have to tell you. I know you are the Bass (fish) captain but i keep reading your name as the Bass (musical instrument) captain.

:-)

basscaptain

basscaptain

I think the HLC knock off broad's from kingbrite are the 1's with no writing on them......... my light with the uv swicth is there knock off and has nothing on it.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

MMG If I was you... I would not even change........ I don't think there's a PLUS side for you...........

and I Really think that the system you have your not going to get a end product that's Better..........

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

MMG If I was you... I would not even change........ I don't think there's a PLUS side for you...........

and I Really think that the system you have your not going to get a end product that's Better..........
That may the best advice so far. Don't fix what's not broke. If the t-5's are working for you and are not need of replacing ... save the cash.

basscaptain

basscaptain

but if your looking for a veg light set

straight up the 105$ qb 301bv2 Rocks.........

I have played around and I now have my 2 in veg with nothing else in there.......

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have to replace eventually. The reflectors are 6 years old. Im not going to buy more hps stuff. And i thought the 315 was over rated and doesnt cover enough space so i need more of them.

I also want to build a strip style lamp for a shorty 4x8 tent. Can keep them much closer to canopy. Needed in the 5’8” tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom