Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Yo fourth, you on the west coast? And who do you deal with at Kingbrite? Only reason I ask is I Vivi just quoted me 190 shipped for 6 240's. Either your a little further qest than me, or vivi gettin a little extra off me.
talk to Vicky if your buying that many she can work something up somewhere for you....... Vicky is the BOSS

FourthCity

FourthCity

That's actually a pretty good idea. Yes I have the flat heat sink, no fins. I will ask Vivi for a quote. Why do you think the shipping is so much cheaper for the 240's?
The 240s are likely less expensive due to their packed size being smaller than the 480s.
Yo fourth, you on the west coast? And who do you deal with at Kingbrite? Only reason I ask is I Vivi just quoted me 190 shipped for 6 240's. Either your a little further qest than me, or vivi gettin a little extra off me.
Im in the midwest but just quoting the website (alibaba). It quotes the shipping the same for the whole US as far as I can tell, I just picked the ones I wanted and ordered them from there without dealing with anyone. I thought the price was good enough that I didnt want to push my luck asking for a discount.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I get the same for shipping midwest.....

If your Buying More then 4 240w you REALLY Need to be Dealing with Vicky...... and if you have got stuff there before You Really Need to Talk to Vicky.....

Mackrob

Mackrob

Can some please tell me what height / lux they veg under the kingbrite. I have their newest board 240w with the ir turned off. Also for some reason my board has a stronger lux on one side compared to the other, is that normal?

illmatik

illmatik

I'm taking delivery of my Kingbrite 480W today (7 days from payment).

$276 + $95 shipping = $371 total.

I'm pretty stoked. I'm using it in my 4x4 veg tent so I got the 4000k model. I'm using two Geak Beasts in my 4x8 flowering tent. I feel like an LED god now!!!!

StonedGimp

StonedGimp

Im planning on buying either a light or strips from kingbrite and was wondering if someone could message me information for direct contact to Vicky. I’m using the app and so far ViVi isn’t very helpful. Also, has anyone noticed the new version from kingbrite that has uv and ir that can be turned on and off independently?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Im planning on buying either a light or strips from kingbrite and was wondering if someone could message me information for direct contact to Vicky. I’m using the app and so far ViVi isn’t very helpful. Also, has anyone noticed the new version from kingbrite that has uv and ir that can be turned on and off independently?
talk to Vicky........................................................
you can get the info in here 1st few pages or look here.. I'm getting tried of the copy and paste looking it up and etc...

man do you all went then paid for too.. all this info is on 30 diff posts... LOOK

StonedGimp

StonedGimp

talk to Vicky........................................................
you can get the info in here 1st few pages or look here.. I'm getting tried of the copy and paste looking it up and etc...

man do you all went then paid for too.. all this info is on 30 diff posts... LOOK

Found it.

[email protected]

Thanks for sharing the link. I figured it would be easier asking for the info vs searching through pages of information I don’t really need. Turns out I already had it in my contacts from when I was messaging her last year.

chiguy

chiguy

Above an below the jungle

NICE! Are those the 480's or 240's and how many are you rocking over the 4x8? Running on full blast or dimmed? Love the holder you rigged up for the lights, that is exactly what I'm looking to do. What did you make it out of? Do you have a journal on here, would love to see more of your room.

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

NICE! Are those the 480's or 240's and how many are you rocking over the 4x8? Running on full blast or dimmed? Love the holder you rigged up for the lights, that is exactly what I'm looking to do. What did you make it out of? Do you have a journal on here, would love to see more of your room.
7 sets of the 240w over each tray. Trays are 3x6, trellis is 4x8 dimmed 2 notches which is about 15%. Rails are made out of 3/16 alum L channel cant remember if it was 3/4 or 1" 15$ per 8ft section @ lowes. Sorry no grow journal can always message me if ya wanna know more tho I'm around 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom