Kromes White (bagseed) & WhiteFire OG (Faders Cut)

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up Farm! Im back at it once again :) with some great genetics to work with to.
I found 4 seeds in a bag of Kromes White I got from AWC and my man Darth Fader hooked it up with a cut of WhiteFire OG, i like to call her darth fader og tho. Shoutouts to G.O.D. and Fader for hookin me up, they have looked out for me as if they were long time friends and i really appreciate it. If I could ever help you guys with anything let me know, im here for you guys. On another note, im saving up to send some chips to Logic to show some love. Show my thank yous for putting together such a great community. If it wasnt for the farm, alot of my experiences wouldnt have been possible. Like the day G gave me a tour of his grow room, man that place is heaven! So yea thanks to all you guys, on with the grow :D The fader og is doin its thing in the backyard right now and im popping 4 kromes white to grow indoors under a 400w.

All 4 kromes white cracked within first 24 - 48hrs of germinating. Soaked them in a bottle of water for a couple days then put em in paper towels for another couple days.
Kromes white bagseed  whitefire og faders cut

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Whats up Farm! Im back at it once again :) with some great genetics to work with to.
I found 4 seeds in a bag of Kromes White I got from AWC and my man Darth Fader hooked it up with a cut of WhiteFire OG, i like to call her darth fader og tho. Shoutouts to G.O.D. and Fader for hookin me up, they have looked out for me as if they were long time friends and i really appreciate it. If I could ever help you guys with anything let me know, im here for you guys. On another note, im saving up to send some chips to Logic to show some love. Show my thank yous for putting together such a great community. If it wasnt for the farm, alot of my experiences wouldnt have been possible. Like the day G gave me a tour of his grow room, man that place is heaven! So yea thanks to all you guys, on with the grow :D The fader og is doin its thing in the backyard right now and im popping 4 kromes white to grow indoors under a 400w.

All 4 kromes white cracked within first 24 - 48hrs of germinating. Soaked them in a bottle of water for a couple days then put em in paper towels for another couple days.
nice line up bro, its funny but I just posted faders wifi cut bro. check it out on my grow journal. I smoked it for a few weeks and loved it. cant wait to see what you find.

Jeezer

Jeezer

nice line up bro, its funny but I just posted faders wifi cut bro. check it out on my grow journal. I smoked it for a few weeks and loved it. cant wait to see what you find.
Thanks blazen, yea Faders cut is a great plant and grow dank og nugs, i havent flowered her but Darth Fader hooked me up with some cured samples and it was top notch og.

Jeezer

Jeezer

And here is the darth fader og, she is 6 inches tall and 12 inches wide, short bonsai bush! She is tied down, i have been tryin to keep her as short as possible since i dont have a place to flower her yet, i think shes gonna have to finish off outside.
DSC01356

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

awesome strains.....that lil bonsai bush is really cool she probly give u some nice nugs outdoors!

looking forward to seeing some momr epics of progress!

Jeezer

Jeezer

gotta see this one Jbs fader cut looks like it was rolled in sugar its so frosty . They dont call it the house of fire for nothing .

Yup, I just went over to JB's thread to scope out his pics, looks like hes doin her right eh :)

awesome strains.....that lil bonsai bush is really cool she probly give u some nice nugs outdoors!

looking forward to seeing some momr epics of progress!

Whats up Mitchy! thanks for stopping by bro, ill keep you guys updated

Jeezer

Jeezer

I forgot to give the details on the beans. According to Garden of Dreams, they may be Crystal Moon (Alien Kush X Kromes White) or they may be Kromes White S1. Either way, Im super stoked to have the chance to pop some beans :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Mah Nigga! (Samuel Jackson voice)

LOL

Looks great. Check out the color, sheen, and posture of those leaves. Wish I could grow it that well!

Darth Fader! Whats up bro, I was waiting for you to chime in, good to see ya around. Ill have something for you after harvest to show you my appreciation :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice bro can't wait to see her flower.. if this is the same cut the sjc crew talks about then its def gonna be some dank..

Whats up Eser, not sure who sjc crew is but i got the cut from Darth Fader.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Time to transplant :)

I didnt think about transplant when i used those little plastic tubes.
Transplant was a bit hard on them but I got it done and there looking good :)

I forgot to take pics while tranplanting #1 and #2 :(

Thats #3 and #4 ready for their new pot

DSC01549

#4 Transplant

DSC01551

DSC01552

DSC01553

DSC01557

DSC01561

#3 Transplant

DSC01563

DSC01565