Kromes White (bagseed) & WhiteFire OG (Faders Cut)

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Front Side looking incognito
DSC01678

Backside ready to grow.
DSC01676

Jeezer

Jeezer

I still have to add the top cover, and a back cover with and exhaust. I should have the top done today but the back cover and exhaust fan may have to wait a week or so. As soon as i get it sealed and ventilated its flowering time :)

Lights on
DSC01695

Jeezer

Jeezer

OK the box has a top today :)

Next step is adding an exhaust fan and sealing the backside. add a zipper for an opening and im done. I'll have a lean mean ganja growing machine!

I think it looks low key enough to fool a random visitor that doesnt really care to find out wether its a dresser or a lean mean ganja growing machine. They might just think its an ugly dresser i built myself or something. Im still gonna add knobs or handles to complete the look :)

DSC01734

Jeezer

Jeezer

Man if i could kick myself in the ass I would, I left the kromes white babies outside on the floor while I worked on the box and guess what happened while I wasnt looking! The dogs ate #3, #2 is in critical condition, #1 is beat up but she looks like shes gonna make it and #4 is completely ok. RIP #3 :( and im keeping #2 in my prayers i hope it pulls thru
DSC01744

Jeezer

Jeezer

#1 and #4 are doin ok. #2 looks like it may take a while to get back on track.

DSC01753

DSC01749
DSC01751
DSC01752
Jeezer

Jeezer

Sux! I cant update the grow cuz i lost my camera :mad:

fader og is flowering, and #1, #2, and #4 are getting bigger by the day. #4 looks about 95% indica and #1 looks like shes about 75% indica. Both have fat leaves, but #4 are FAT. #1 seems to be growing more like an indica dominant OG, and #4 is growing like a bubba.

Jeezer

Jeezer

oh and #2 is the one I almost lost due to the damn dogs. She bounced back and is on track. Very good compared to before (Picture Below) now she has 4 lil branches growing so she/he made it:)

dsc01751-jpg.231887

Jeezer

Jeezer

Oh well, i guess its phone pics for now.

Fader cut not so bonsai anymore. shes about a foot n a half now. maybe close to 2 ft. Startin to stack n trich up nice

WhiteFire OG

Jeezer

Jeezer

Sorry about the lack of updates but Ive been going thru some hard times lately. I will not be able to finish the journal because someone stole my whole garden. I had a few special cuts which i really valued, faders wifi, alien motorbreath, and these Kromes white S1. Now I have nothing, my outdoor harvest is gone and it was looking really good. On top of that they stole my girlfriends car, which was found later that same day. And now to top it off, my uncle has passed away. I was missing a father half my life and he was there to fill that void. He was my friend, my second father, my godfather, he was very special to me. When my dad went to jail, my mom was left alone with 2 boys, never had worked before in her life, without an immediate job, my mom couldn't keep up with the living expenses on her own, we went thru an eviction and my uncle and his family took us in. He supported 2 families, his and mine. We became one big family and I can never thank him enough for everything that he did for us. He even let me grow a harvest in his backyard one season. He never liked the fact that i smoke weed but he was happy to see me happy. It was hard saying goodbye to him today. He left too soon. RIP Padrino

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Damn....sorry bro, remember the good times and cherish the time you did have together :)
Take care bro, I'll hit you up in pm

Top Bottom