Kromes White (bagseed) & WhiteFire OG (Faders Cut)

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Group Shot

DSC01573

Jeezer

Jeezer

Went thru some issues and the babies were indoors with no light for a couple days. I got them outside to soak up some sunshine today. By the looks of it they didnt grow much while sitting inside.

DSC01585

DSC01588

DSC01589

DSC01591

Jeezer

Jeezer

I am gonna build a small chamber to grow these inside. Two pots fit perfect side by side in the frame im using so I went with that. 2 pots, 2 plants per pot. I know i may have an issue with plants finishing at different times but to me its not an issue. That just means the late finishers are getting extra flushing time.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I am building a grow cabinet out of things i find in the backyard. So far the supplies list includes:
Black shelf
thin wood
hardwood floor planks
caulking
and masking tape.
DSC01602
DSC01639
DSC01643

Jeezer

Jeezer

It looks ugly right now but according to my plans, it should look alot better when its done.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

dude get yourself some black poly plastic. some tape and tarp zipper door. you should be able to get that stuff for around 25$. . . that wood and crappy tape job wont do you any favors in the long run

Jeezer

Jeezer

dude get yourself some black poly plastic. some tape and tarp zipper door. you should be able to get that stuff for around 25$. . . that wood and crappy tape job wont do you any favors in the long run
thats a good idea but i dont have any money at all to build this so im working with what i have. Only thing im gonna spend money on is a fan, filter, 6 cfls, and panda film.
Exhaust fan at the top pushing thru filter
Passive intake at the bottom of the box

Jeezer

Jeezer

the tape is just there to hold until the glue dries out. Thanks for the input bigqueso. Its gonna get ugly before it it looks good :) According to my plans this thing should look pretty good and hold up well enough to grow in when its done.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Up Next is Faders WhiteFire Cut. Shes starting to kick into gear, everyday she looks bigger!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

dude thats what im saying, youre gonna get the panda film anyways just wrap the frame with that. .. i hate to say it but according to my plans im supposed to be bangin kim kardashian and having bill gates money but it aint happenin

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

honestly id just grow those outdoor. youll get a much better yeild than you will with cfls

Jeezer

Jeezer

dude thats what im saying, youre gonna get the panda film anyways just wrap the frame with that. .. i hate to say it but according to my plans im supposed to be bangin kim kardashian and having bill gates money but it aint happenin

Hmmm, OK imma have a sesh and give it a good thought and get back to you. I think it sounds like it could work. I was planning on mounting an hps bulb fixture on the side wall, and also mounting the fan and filter on the side so i went with wood walls. if i go with plastic walls im gonna have to find somewhere else to mount those things.
switching to plastic would change all my plans so imma think about it and get back to you bigC. good input tho

Jeezer

Jeezer

faders wifi is 1 dank ass pheno for sure. for real jeezer just put em in big ole pots & leave em in the sun. fee fi fo fader. sounds like youre blessed this round.
I would leave them out but its not my backyard, i only rent the backroom. They dont mind a couple plants sitting outside but 6 plants is too much. I have the wifi and an alien outside already so im gonna have to put the Kromes White babies indoor.

Jeezer

Jeezer

This is gonna be the front. Its gonna be covered with a wall of "fake drawers" Simple planks with a handle just to fool the eye. ;)

DSC01663

Jeezer

Jeezer

Something like this. Just add more planks to cover from top to bottom and attach some handles.

DSC01665

Latest posts

Top Bottom