Kromes White (bagseed) & WhiteFire OG (Faders Cut)

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

So sorry to hear about your Padrino. Deepest condolences. The genetics are no prob, but yeah that's jacked up. Was looking so healthy.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

My deepest apologies Jeezer was really enjoying looking threw this thread and your lil secret stealth cabinet was awesome then I came across that post and it made me pretty upset......what the fuck is up wit this world we living in all people do is steal from hard working people....I see what they do in other countries to theifs and Im starting to agree with some of these punishments cause theifs cause so many fucking problems and can really ruin someones day........Big cheese just posted his rims and tires got jacked from his driveway fucking scumbags......then to hear you had a close loss in the family to top it off really sucks bro...anyways my thoughts are with you and the rest of your fam.....keep your head up Jeezer!

wish u were closer to me Id set u up with a bunch of new shit!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate the kind words. Im tryin to be strong for all his family, he left 3 children and his wife, its even harder on them. My head is up and im walking strong, im gonna be there for them, Im 23 and im the oldest so Im being strong for my auntie and the younger ones, they are having a rough time. As far as my garden goes, i hope i can get somethin goin soon. Thanks again guys for the support.

Top Bottom