Kush Time

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer bud shots brah! Kush time in cruise control... That Skywalker OG is finishing nicely... :rock

Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

those are some baby buds! they are some bitchen genetics u got in there:sign0005:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Leadsled, Sic pix and overall setup!!

Btw, in GS thread bout kewl cars, I saw a pix of ur baby, (now i understand ur name) sic ride dude, forgive my ignorance, its a Merc right?(couldnt tell w/o the trim n stuff.
sry, fir being off topic.

Confu...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Killer bud shots brah! Kush time in cruise control... That Skywalker OG is finishing nicely... :rock
Thx, shady. Almost there. skywalker og is suprising me with the amount it is swelling.

those are some baby buds! they are some bitchen genetics u got in there:sign0005:

thanks gtnewb.
Leadsled, Sic pix and overall setup!!

Btw, in GS thread bout kewl cars, I saw a pix of ur baby, (now i understand ur name) sic ride dude, forgive my ignorance, its a Merc right?(couldnt tell w/o the trim n stuff.
sry, fir being off topic.

Confu...

Thanks confuten1. That sled is a 1949 chevy fleetline. Not mine.

sick pics man, I'm loving that U2
thanks for stopping by.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Lead looking stellar bro. Man my laptop took a shit so haven`t been around to see whats up. Looks like you know exactly whats up with the grow skills. Hopefully I will get to update my run today. Peace bro
Turtle

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey Lead looking stellar bro. Man my laptop took a shit so haven`t been around to see whats up. Looks like you know exactly whats up with the grow skills. Hopefully I will get to update my run today. Peace bro
Turtle
Thanks Turtle. Sorry to hear about the laptop. When it rains it pours sometimes. Always trying to learn and improve, looking forward to more updates on them dank strains your running.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Week 10 Day 1: DAY 64 OF FLOWER

Week 10 Day 1: DAY 64 OF FLOWER

Amber trichs on the U2. Skywalker og's are swelling up. Amazing how they keep growing in soil, coco is more trichs and swelling but not new growth like skywalker og started pumping out at week 8. few of the lower calyx's exploded to about the size of a corn kernel, then new bud growth shot out.

Also posted a pic of the bud growth about 1" above the coco.

the pics...

amber trichs :harvest:
DAY64-32.jpg

DAY64-31.jpg

DAY64-30.jpg

DAY64-28.jpg

DAY64-29.jpg

DAY64-27.jpg

DAY64-25.jpg

DAY64-24.jpg

DAY64-23.jpg

DAY64-20.jpg

DAY64-21.jpg

DAY64-19.jpg

DAY64-17.jpg

DAY64-18.jpg

DAY64-16.jpg

DAY64-15.jpg

DAY64-14.jpg

DAY64-13.jpg

DAY64-12.jpg

DAY64-8.jpg

DAY64-9.jpg

DAY64-6.jpg

DAY64-7.jpg

DAY64-4.jpg

DAY64-5.jpg

DAY64-3.jpg

DAY64-2.jpg

DAY64-10.jpg

DAY64-11.jpg

DAY64.jpg

DAY64-26.jpg

DAY64-22.jpg

DAY62-1.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, comments or feedback is appreciated!

-Lead

2DogWalker

Amazing Bud Shots Bro, the calyxes on the Skywalker OG are completely breathtaking.

2dog

sticky icky

sticky icky

Daaam leadslead exceptional all the way around you've got some kill bro great job!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Most deff. doin something right. So many good farmer and pretty pics to look at round here. Awesome lead.

S

sfzoo

Killer shots! and those nugs, they're looking JUICY!

Your passion is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hey Lead wassup man? Buds looks awsome bro! I always say that some people set the standard HIGH n your one of those growers for sure. Great diary Lead. Great job all around partner.
Turtle

justiceman

justiceman

Dude that 1" bud from the coco looks dank haha. Nice pic to add in the mix. Your pictures are super quality too. Very crisp and defined. I'm liking it as those pictures give a really sweet picture of the resin profile. Those nugs look great. I especially like those shots of the skywalker.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Those buds look like candy. I don't know what to say except great job man!

-TF:evilgrin0013:

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Your kush looks like pure fire. Nice work on this grow brother.

Top Bottom