• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
DAY64-12.jpg
Super sick shots leadsled!!! I had to log onto the computer to see them in all their glory and this one is my fav from the last update... :sign0005:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
66 day flowers ready for curing

quick update, few quick shots of some 66 day flowers ready for curing. pulled some tops at 66 days the rest at 70+ days

u2-66-7.jpg

u2-66-6.jpg

u2-66-5.jpg

u2-66-4.jpg

u2-66-2.jpg

u2-66-3.jpg

u2-66-1.jpg

marski420

marski420

Is the U2 Kush available in seed from somewhere? It looks insanely delicious and I must have some lol.

waayne

waayne

Those are really beautiful man!
The colors and frost on those beauties is really impressive!

pura

pura

Very impressive leadsled..You did an excellent job!..The U2 is my favorite. What is the lineage of her? Enjoy your hard work bro.. :bong2:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey Lead wassup man? Buds looks awsome bro! I always say that some people set the standard HIGH n your one of those growers for sure. Great diary Lead. Great job all around partner.
Turtle

What's up Turtle. Thank you, they can't be done and cured fast enough.

Dude that 1" bud from the coco looks dank haha. Nice pic to add in the mix. Your pictures are super quality too. Very crisp and defined. I'm liking it as those pictures give a really sweet picture of the resin profile. Those nugs look great. I especially like those shots of the skywalker.

haha, the best buds are on the bottom. Actually was happy there was decent bud on there. Thanks for stopping by, appreciate your compliments.

Those buds look like candy. I don't know what to say except great job man!

-TF:evilgrin0013:
Thanks you've said more than enough.

Your kush looks like pure fire. Nice work on this grow brother.

Thanks CheechWizard.

Super sick shots leadsled!!! I had to log onto the computer to see them in all their glory and this one is my fav from the last update... :sign0005:
Right on shady. Thanks! k+

WOW very nice shots bro....looks very kushlicius.....
thanks

Is the U2 Kush available in seed from somewhere? It looks insanely delicious and I must have some lol.
Clone only as far as I know. .

Those are really beautiful man!
The colors and frost on those beauties is really impressive!
Waayne!. Thanks.
Very impressive leadsled..You did an excellent job!..The U2 is my favorite. What is the lineage of her? Enjoy your hard work bro.. :bong2:
Thank you pura. Can't get dried cured fast enough. Took some to 74 days, Not sure of the exact lineage. Suspected to be a bubba X.

justiceman

justiceman

Those are some really nice flowers man I have to hand it to ya. The pictures speak louder then words. I hope my harvest turns out as good as that!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I almost feel guilty to say Led came over; Smoked some bowls, U2 BHO and left a little sample. It's a awesome strain simple as that.

I mean it had just finished drying out and he had only brought the smaller nugs. (couple chunkers in there;)) Without a day of curing the smell of bubba is there. Can only image a few weeks from now after a good cure how that will ripen. Looks outstanding too, very trich covered giving that silver like look when blue gets covered in sugar. Taste was heavy and rich. Best thing for me was that couch-lock high. Been smoking a lot of sat dom stuff lately and the blatant indica stone was well welcomed.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about the skywalker and smoken more U2. I loved the high on the U2, so deeply relaxing.

Good job man!

What did you think of the Strawberry mango oil? fricken head trip huh?;)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
WOW those look BOMB. U killed it man.

Confu...

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Amazing... I had to grab my sunglasses because I was being blinded by your sparkling bud shots... :) Awesome looking kush. You got my POTM nomination!

HellMutt: Great 'smoke report'. Wish I hadn't missed the smoke out!

Leadsled is the U2 Kush your creation?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Killer job bro,:sign0005: making my mouth water over here wanting to reach into my compo screen and snag one of ur beautiful buds and pack it in my Sheldon Black, that would be so nice, keep up the great work......GM

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
appreciate the comments everyone

quick update: Pulled the skywalker og down at 77 days. U2 all got pulled by 73 days. Will try to take some cured bud shots and post em up when I got a moment.

Those are some really nice flowers man I have to hand it to ya. The pictures speak louder then words. I hope my harvest turns out as good as that!
Thanks, I am sure your's will

looking real good bro! you killed it

Thanks bro.

I almost feel guilty to say Led came over; Smoked some bowls, U2 BHO and left a little sample. It's a awesome strain simple as that.

I mean it had just finished drying out and he had only brought the smaller nugs. (couple chunkers in there;)) Without a day of curing the smell of bubba is there. Can only image a few weeks from now after a good cure how that will ripen. Looks outstanding too, very trich covered giving that silver like look when blue gets covered in sugar. Taste was heavy and rich. Best thing for me was that couch-lock high. Been smoking a lot of sat dom stuff lately and the blatant indica stone was well welcomed.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about the skywalker and smoken more U2. I loved the high on the U2, so deeply relaxing.

Good job man!

What did you think of the Strawberry mango oil? fricken head trip huh?;)
Glad you liked it. Thanks man. The strawberry mango oil was delicious.

WOW those look BOMB. U killed it man.

Confu...
Thanks

Amazing... I had to grab my sunglasses because I was being blinded by your sparkling bud shots... :) Awesome looking kush. You got my POTM nomination!

HellMutt: Great 'smoke report'. Wish I hadn't missed the smoke out!

Leadsled is the U2 Kush your creation?
lol, thanks cheech, not my creation. too bad no more POTM, rabbi is gone... Come on down, going t be plenty more smoke outs. :)

Killer job bro,:sign0005: making my mouth water over here wanting to reach into my compo screen and snag one of ur beautiful buds and pack it in my Sheldon Black, that would be so nice, keep up the great work......GM

GM thanks alot. I need to get one of those sheldon black pieces. appreciate yopu stopping in.

unreal. great shots dude!
Thanks sfzoo!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm leadsled you killed it bro that stuff looks amazing top level pics also they capture so much detail keep up the incredible work man!!!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I took a nice shot of the U2 BHO Lead made. Stuff came out excellent , tons of flavor and a knock out high. He did a two day low heat purge(round 95F). If you look at the pic you can see the center of the gob where it's settled shape has been disturbed by the dabber. The fact he just let it sit for two days on very low heat let the oil set in a neat way; When the set shape gets poked with the dabber the oil breaks apart on a very small level. When that happens you can see how the oil goes from clear amber like oil to a opaque glossy bead like texture. Basically he got it to auto budder w/o touching it.

Awesome stuff.

IMG 1617
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that looks good. I been wanting 2 make some bho wit my chernobyl. Don't wanna blow myself up tho! Hehehehe.

Top Bottom