L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

We’ve covered a lot of the disreputable companies. And the proponents on Gavita have given there advertisements.

Is that are we out of options for good LEDs? Just one company? What about mammoth or viperspectra?
Mamaoth is alibaba rebrands my am 640 and the mammoth are identical the am is a small grow stores light mammoth is the big brand bought 1000 at a time the logis are added free

growsince79

growsince79

I have no idea, could you let me know?
IDK But i'm pretty sure using the lights for their intended purpose might get you in trouble. So it's hard to know. Maybe google Chinese hydroponic farm?

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

I have no idea, could you let me know?
Currently in talks with a few reps next grow is almost 100% gonna be off branded the sweet thing i found out after the holidays chinese new year ended is we don't always have to wait for the over seas shipping the lights I'm ordering actually are from the US side of alibaba who knew that existed until last night. The reps all seem way more on top of their information than any grow staore ive walked in getting a us sold at 1600 for 365 delivered with a ten year warranty... ill definitely take the risk. May be the best desciin I ever made

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Hortibloom meijuu and bava are the top 3 brands im roaming around in alibaba but the diy kits for 1/3 the price that aren't assembled is really where I'm looking ridiculous savings. This particular light is 1600 from 2 of the local growstores near Springfield but even if i grab a done kit under 600 versus 1600 before tax is a shit load of seeds at a minimum to me

Screenshot 20210213 101155 Alibabacom
growsince79

growsince79

Currently in talks with a few reps next grow is almost 100% gonna be off branded the sweet thing i found out after the holidays chinese new year ended is we don't always have to wait for the over seas shipping the lights I'm ordering actually are from the US side of alibaba who knew that existed until last night. The reps all seem way more on top of their information than any grow staore ive walked in getting a us sold at 1600 for 365 delivered with a ten year warranty... ill definitely take the risk. May be the best desciin I ever made
The growstores in my area don't sell any Chinese lights. Their reason is warrenty and returns. Same thing with ph pens-blue lab only. The good thing is there prices are cheaper than internet on most things. $145 for an HLG 100w

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

The growstores in my area don't sell any Chinese lights. Their reason is warrenty and returns. Same thing with ph pens-blue lab only. The good thing is there prices are cheaper than internet on most things. $145 for an HLG 100w
You got lucky everyrhing here from a growstores is ridiculous marked up sadly anything online is cheaper than the stores in Missouri

growsince79

growsince79

You got lucky everyrhing here from a growstores is ridiculous marked up sadly anything online is cheaper than the stores in Missouri
Yeah, it depends on the store. If I drive 15 miles everything is overpriced and they don't have what I need. I have to drive 60 miles to go to the good one.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Yeah, it depends on the store. If I drive 15 miles everything is overpriced and they don't have what I need. I have to drive 60 miles to go to the good one.
Very nice hopefully we get that way until a year ago there really wasn't more than nurseries local and they had zero interest in indoor grows

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Slightly off topic...if you get freezing rain that kills your power...snap on rocks.Kerosene heater in the kitchen and this over my seedlings.

20210213 112344
Anthem

Anthem

I have had pretty dismal results with the LED's made in China. I started out with a Mars Reflector Series. That light is still working today for a widow I gave it to. Next came a couple Mars TS1000's I believe. One went out after 6 months and I was told they were out of drivers in the US and the driver had to come from China. (per pandemic era). I got the new driver after about 4 weeks. Just as the second driver went out. So those were removed from the veg room. Next I made the mistake of going on Amazon and found great reviews on Bestva. I was at work and I got a text that the light was delivered. When I looked at the picture I thought something was wrong. It looked too small. Well I was correct, it was about 12" x 12". needless to say that one went back to Amazon. I wrote an accurate review of the product and about a week later I got an email from Bestva stating that if I changed by review to 5 stars they would refund my money and I could keep the light. I was really shocked by that response. Lastly came growers choice. An American company with lights made in China. I has a grow going and I do not check plants with lights off. I was having problems with plants stretching to no end. I finally checked with lights out and well a couple banks on several lights were illuminated by about 15 percent, hence the stretch problem. I guess you could say I had bad luck I do not know. I just run high output T5 with LED bulbs for moms, fluence and Gavita for everything else. It is pretty costly to loose a whole crop to bad lights. I hope I have learned my lesson.

Top Bottom