L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Who needs 10 grand to grow? I can build a personal use garden starting about $200-250 tops that will supply plenty for even a heavy smoker. People on a budget can start with a $80 light and $10 fan, and still grow plenty.
+1

3 of 5 tents have $75 budget amazon specials are are doing just fine. Every one of those tents cost less than $200 to set up and that's with fans pumps and rez. 👍

growsince79

growsince79

+1

3 of 5 tents have $75 budget amazon specials are are doing just fine. Every one of those tents cost less than $200 to set up and that's with fans pumps and rez. 👍
My first grow started with 2 -$7 brite sticks, a clay pot, and a bag of hyponix soil from kmart. Every payday I bought a shop light and bulbs or brite stik for $10 until I had 240 watts on my 6' plant. Harvested 1/4lb. Food was peters 20-20-20 and 10-30-20.

crossfader

crossfader

Shit, they’ve already make TV’s and vans out of weed. Saw it on TV a couple weeks ago - some guy named Marin and his buddy Donny (or Tommy, something like that, can’t remember all the details).
Ahh yes, Fiberweed!😂

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
We
Who needs 10 grand to grow? I can build a personal use garden starting about $200-250 tops that will supply plenty for even a heavy smoker. People on a budget can start with a $80 light and $10 fan, and still grow plenty.
We went thru 7lbs last year.I usually go large whenever i do anything.Im trying to make sure ive got enough to build some surplus.I would be going to do it outside again...but my old lady actually signed on to this...small miracles never cease to amaze.

growsince79

growsince79

We

We went thru 7lbs last year.I usually go large whenever i do anything.Im trying to make sure ive got enough to build some surplus.I would be going to do it outside again...but my old lady actually signed on to this...small miracles never cease to amaze.
LOL That's 9oz per month. I would need 3 $80 lights to pull that off. What do you use?

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
LOL That's 9oz per month. I would need 3 $80 lights to pull that off. What do you use?
The sun till this January.While i expect to do ok who knows.Thats why im here gleaning information.Two years in a row the more i grow the more we smoke.You are doing damn well in your grows from what i see.Ive learned alot from you,as well as several others.The way i understand it im rubbing two sticks together for light.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I’m new to the grow game. I have a LED Mars Tsw 2000 light and is think it’s working great.

old school growers need to get with the times haha.

one of the old guard can correct me. But I think you have mite issues going there my friend.

also Im surprised it hasn’t happened yet, but someone may comment on the disreputable practices of the Mars Hydro company.

but then hey. As some else mentioned recently on this thread, your growing weed even if it’s not with the test light ever!

Moshmen

Moshmen

My first grow started with 2 -$7 brite sticks, a clay pot, and a bag of hyponix soil from kmart. Every payday I bought a shop light and bulbs or brite stik for $10 until I had 240 watts on my 6' plant. Harvested 1/4lb. Food was peters 20-20-20 and 10-30-20.
Used peters outdoors for years do they still make it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom