L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bbonez

Bbonez

Pls forgive me for butting in. I am HLG also and it is my understanding the switch to Inventronics from MeanWell was because of the external potentiometer available on Inventronics.

Are you saying they used MeanWell originally then switched to Inventronics? Because my older lights have Inventronics and the lights I got this week have MeanWell drivers.

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Are you saying they used MeanWell originally then switched to Inventronics? Because my older lights have Inventronics and the lights I got this week
Are you saying they used MeanWell originally then switched to Inventronics? Because my older lights have Inventronics and the lights I got this week have MeanWell drivers.
I think inventronics offered an external potentiometer and meanwell was still internally adjusted. I am not sure about this

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah my old hlg 600 v1 has an external potentiometer so that makes sense. It used to be sold as an accessory

karolanne

karolanne

I'm planing to upgrade my game with that one:

growsince79

growsince79

I ordered a spider farmer sf-4000 about a year and a half/two years ago, the email headline read Mars Hydro, as well as where I directed my funds. They are indeed Mars/Spider 100%
People on other sites are saying that as well as viparspectrum all being the same. Makes perfect sense. People forget China is not a free country. Everything is owned or controlled by CCP.
That said, the lights grow good when they work.

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

When I first got into leds I thought a viparspectra 600 and when it came I flipped it on and it looked neat then I flipped it back off and when I went to flip it back ok the bloom side wouldnt work so my buddy called them and since it was in use they actually offered to just send the chip and my buddy installed it. I think we ended up buying 6 more lights from them with no problem. But blurples only can do so much XD I went straight from blurples to a 10 strip lm301b and never looked back lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
HI ALL GROWERS MARS HYDRO HELP SPIDER FARM FROM START SPIDER FARMS THINK ONLY FOR MONEY SPIDER LIGHT ARE UP TO 60% HIGER PRICE MARS HYDRO HELP SPIDER TO HAVE STOCK IN EU AND USA AND SPIDER AND MANY OTHER COMPANY HAVE TO MANY COOL WHITE ITS CHEAPER HLG KINGSBRITT MIJIU MONSTERBOARD HAVE ONLY WARM WHITE DIODER I HAVE 1PCS QU FROM MIJU I BAY ITS 6YEAR OLD DIODER LM561CS ONLY WARM WHITE AND THE BOARD MAKE GOOD PLANTE AFTER6 YEARS COOL WHITE WILL GO DOWN WAIT AND SE OK I DONT LIKE SPIDER FARM SPIDER MAKE OK PLANT BUT ALL MY 3500KWARM WHITE MAKE THE BEST PLANT 100% SORRY ALL SOM BAY FROM SPIDER MAN I MAKE GOOD PLANT
Whatā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦did you just say!!!

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I like my LED grow lights, but is it bad form to supplement with a 315 CMH when it gets colder to warm my tent up?

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

The conversations on tis thread are rediculous. The cost of lights is so low now who cares. Picked up Gavita 1700E for 998.00 US yesterday. Going back today for Fluence Spyder 2i's for 899.00US
Yeah I mean these days just get a ppfd meter and pay attention to the distribution of the footprint.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I like my LED grow lights, but is it bad form to supplement with a 315 CMH when it gets colder to warm my tent up?
No, itā€™s not bad itā€™s good:)
I supplement with 2-315 CMHs when in needed in veg
A39AAB23 686F 40C5 988E B23AFE187E00

Madmax

Madmax

The conversations on tis thread are rediculous. The cost of lights is so low now who cares. Picked up Gavita 1700E for 998.00 US yesterday. Going back today for Fluence Spyder 2i's for 899.00US
What stores this bro ..i wanna have a look šŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Looking at made in china.com. It seems that different models of SF are made by different companies. Same with mars and all the rest- all from Shenzhen. Are they all the same? Are they all parts the same company? IDK is Buick and Chevrolet the same?

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

All the moderators on here are solid never had any problem w them..
I had a comment ā€œmoderatedā€ and Iā€™m grateful! I made a snide, shitty comment and got checked. My comment was posted without the offending phrases, as it should be. This is a great info site and Iā€™m glad we have growers willing to man the screen and keep the peace

Top Bottom