L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I am frickin agreeing with everyone. Your the dummy. That 100000 hours is the fucking Kingsford name. And the great value is the 30000. Someone is telling the truth and it probably isn't Kingsford. Do you understand yet? @growsince79
No I'm too dumb to understand why the factory that builds the lights say they last 30,000 hrs. But the companies selling the 30,000hr lights say they last 100,000 hrs.

Both kingford and great value charcoal lasts me 3-4 hrs. I just buy the cheap.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

No I'm too dumb to understand why the factory that builds the lights say they last 30,000 hrs. But the companies selling the 30,000hr lights say they last 100,000 hrs.

Both kingford and great value charcoal lasts me 3-4 hrs. I just buy the cheap.
I apologize. I guess it was me who misunderstood. Lol. We can both be dummies. Lmao. Growing good weed. Truce on my end. I know you give good advice.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I just need my humidity to be on check. Can't seem to het it in the 40's where i want it.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

You did all your seeds in rock wool🤔
I sprouted them in a small Tupperware bowl with some 3%h202 and bottled water. And then put them in 1 1/2 inch rockwool. Put them under t5s for a couple weeks and then put them into 6 inch rockwool

jonnynobody

jonnynobody

The round lights in the 4x4 are those COBs?
They look like COB's but the specs indicate only lm301b chips. No COB's. It looks like it's just a very cool looking custom PCB with standard issue lm301 diodes. If you're trying to spend that kind of money I'd just get an HLG. I've never met a single grower that owns one who has a single bad word to say about their lights or the company. Just too spendy for me.

jonnynobody

jonnynobody

You may want to take a seat for this. I have something devastating to share with you. People lie. Sometimes intentionally. Sometimes out of ignorance. And people run companies :)

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

You may want to take a seat for this. I have something devastating to share with you. People lie. Sometimes intentionally. Sometimes out of ignorance. And people run companies :)
I got him right here w this one .. it’s like when you used to buy weed as a first timer and somebody would give you some Mexican brick and tell you it’s GDP 😂😂 everyone’s got to make a dollar, they bought it wholesale and have to sell it retail .

growsince79

growsince79

And they get away with it because we let them. Why should we reward them by buying there product? Consumers should demand truth in advertising.

Top Bottom