L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I got him right here w this one .. it’s like when you used to buy weed as a first timer and somebody would give you some Mexican brick and tell you it’s GDP 😂😂 everyone’s got to make a dollar, they bought it wholesale and have to sell it retail .
LOL First time I bought weed GDP didn't exist. Mexican brick was $120lb.

jonnynobody

jonnynobody

I got him right here w this one .. it’s like when you used to buy weed as a first timer and somebody would give you some Mexican brick and tell you it’s GDP 😂😂 everyone’s got to make a dollar, they bought it wholesale and have to sell it retail .
I use to buy brick weed by the ounce from this fucking guy that was such a piece of work he'd charge $65/half on the regular for the most awful brick weed loaded with seeds you could find. When we bitched about the seeds ya know what he told us? I bought the seeds. So will you. Back then it was a real seller's market man. If you didn't have another connect it was either you bought that sack or went without. Those were some rough days. I even once got arrested and taken to jail for a roach. Shared a cell with 6 other guys for the night. One guy was never going home. Readily admitted that he got paid 10k to burn someone's house down with that person inside. Kept talking about the bible and how his dad was a preacher. All I wanted to do was keep on that 300lb meth addicted murdering tweaker's good side until I got transferred the fuck outta there. That was about 20 years ago. Missouri's a great state. I no longer live there thank god :)

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

I use to buy brick weed by the ounce from this fucking guy that was such a piece of work he'd charge $65/half on the regular for the most awful brick weed loaded with seeds you could find. When we bitched about the seeds ya know what he told us? I bought the seeds. So will you. Back then it was a real seller's market man. If you didn't have another connect it was either you bought that sack or went without. Those were some rough days. I even once got arrested and taken to jail for a roach. Shared a cell with 6 other guys for the night. One guy was never going home. Readily admitted that he got paid 10k to burn someone's house down with that person inside. Kept talking about the bible and how his dad was a preacher. All I wanted to do was keep on that 300lb meth addicted murdering tweaker's good side until I got transferred the fuck outta there. That was about 20 years ago. Missouri's a great state. I no longer live there thank god :)
I can happily say thank you all for dealing w shit like that so we do t have to now 😂😂 the real hero

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I am really considering ordering from alibaba next time. I just can't get passed the name. ALIBABA. Sounds so hodgie. But you all are right. If they have the same drivers and same type of diodes. Who cares. And you can pretty much get 2 bad ass lights for the price of one of the name brands. Shit! Whenever i mention my light nobody comments about it. That just tells me they have never heard of them. I was thinking mine would be pretty common. I think they are made in the USA. But mine was still $1000.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Ha! Thats where i live! Branson! Small world

growsince79

growsince79

I am really considering ordering from alibaba next time. I just can't get passed the name. ALIBABA. Sounds so hodgie. But you all are right. If they have the same drivers and same type of diodes. Who cares. And you can pretty much get 2 bad ass lights for the price of one of the name brands. Shit! Whenever i mention my light nobody comments about it. That just tells me they have never heard of them. I was thinking mine would be pretty common. I think they are made in the USA. But mine was still $1000.
Make a grow diary and lots of pics.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Make a grow diary and lots of pics.
I am terrible at keeping up with the grow diaries. Maybe i will get better over time. Seemed like since this was.my first grow i wanted to go by memory. That way i never change what I'm doing. Ever. Forever i will grow my plants at an almost 1000 ppm and EC around 1.7-2. Seemed like too much to take on the first time. Worrying about all that. But yes! In the future. Next grow will be Afghani and Ak-47. Maybe i will do that with those.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I didn't realize brickweed stayed around that long. In 80 the Columbian gold was $40 an ounce and around that same time this new weed without seeds called sensimilla showed on the scene(in Nebraska) for $40 a quarter. I moved to California in 81 and haven't seen seeded weed since.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I didn't realize brickweed stayed around that long. In 80 the Columbian gold was $40 an ounce and around that same time this new weed without seeds called sensimilla showed on the scene(in Nebraska) for $40 a quarter. I moved to California in 81 and haven't seen seeded weed since.
Damn! Must be nice. Was born in 79 and have seen seeded weed my whole life up until a couple years ago. Now I'll just grow my own. No Seeds!

Top Bottom