L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keymaker

Keymaker

What’s that prove lol. Think about it. There is no proof and never will be through the internet it’s just how it is. But by all means hurray for you and almost 4 pounds. I applaud you.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I got these regular light bulb style glass leds that I thought about tossing a few in veg tent to fill light gaps. They have different wavelengths and the ones I got are 8w but I think they have higher ones. Kinda not loving the thought tho cuz of the extra cords lol that will be fun to tidy up

Anthem

Anthem

I’m gonna interject here and say after genetics , it’s growers skill level that makes quality buds not hps or led ? Course you need ample intensity
One think that I believe should be considered when you take a look at buds grown under either light is overall bud shape and appeal. The LED's IMO will grow a much denser bud and the HPS will grow a larger, longer cola. There is no comparison IMO.

Anthem

Anthem

West coast I hope? Lol or east here in fla.
Is that first picture open ocean or inter water ways? I am just curious because I see all these Florida boats with up to 5 outboards strapped to the back and it seems like a lot of power that I could not use on the west coast.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
One think that I believe should be considered when you take a look at buds grown under either light is overall bud shape and appeal. The LED's IMO will grow a much denser bud and the HPS will grow a larger, longer cola. There is no comparison IMO.
Larger. Not longer. But all correct. IME

Moshmen

Moshmen

A properly shaped half pipe allows them to go higher though. 🤣
Belonging to both a professional bmx team and on the fringe of a pro motocross career- you can shape jumps all you want but it’s skill and balls that get you there / life naturally advances I just watched a couple little girls kill a Metallica song like it was chop sticks! natural progression!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Belonging to both a professional bmx team and on the fringe of a pro motocross career- you can shape jumps all you want but it’s skill and balls that get you there / life naturally advances I just watched a couple little girls kill a Metallica song like it was chop sticks! natural progression!
It was a joke.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Is that first picture open ocean or inter water ways? I am just curious because I see all these Florida boats with up to 5 outboards strapped to the back and it seems like a lot of power that I could not use on the west coast.
open ocean well the Gulf of Mexico I’m in the Clearwater beach area

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nut in for some of these fishing boats to 1000-1500 houses strapped to the back !

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sure, I have no idea. Not quite as big of buds as hps but denser. There’s a lot more intelligent than I on here, I was just bored on the beach sharing my experience.
It was a perfect beach day! I worked on the beach today!! Lmao

Top Bottom