La Confidential Grow

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

the LA i have run, both present and in the past, have an astringent slightly skunky funk to them. And she makes the most dense buds I have ever grown. Love this strain

jackwhite

jackwhite

Yeah, mine came from DNA seeds I bought in '10 or "11 and kept in a cool dark spot for years. Grew one that was a different pheno right away and she was gorgeous, but something I did robbed her of potential. Sat on the seeds til last year and decide to try them again in this UC set up. This go round she is super chunky and looking sticky !
How long do you flush in hydro? i started flushin lastnight i typically do 3-5days. im using uc roots 7ml/gallon

JMcG

JMcG

Still uncertain on that one... I still want to do a ten day but I am hearing that is too much for UC. Using straigh RO water ph to 6 I went three days in one plant last go and it was not enough. Five to seven seems like the sweet spot right now. But keep in mind, I seem to be over feeding, especially late in the cycle so I might need a couple more days than someone who tapers back slowly.
I know some are feeding right up til the chop, but I am not there yet.

jackwhite

jackwhite

Still uncertain on that one... I still want to do a ten day but I am hearing that is too much for UC. Using straigh RO water ph to 6 I went three days in one plant last go and it was not enough. Five to seven seems like the sweet spot right now. But keep in mind, I seem to be over feeding, especially late in the cycle so I might need a couple more days than someone who tapers back slowly.
I know some are feeding right up til the chop, but I am not there yet.
Tge UC roots directions says 3-5days. Tapering off is what I plan to do next time

jackwhite

jackwhite

Changing over to 0ppm r/o water today and running until sunday. I want that white pearly ash

JMcG

JMcG

Probably a good move. Others may disagree, but with these low ec solutions starting with .2 ec out of the tap doesn't give us much room for additional nutes.

jackwhite

jackwhite

Probably a good move. Others may disagree, but with these low ec solutions starting with .2 ec out of the tap doesn't give us much room for additional nutes.
im only running 0 ppm for 3days. the buds nutted up rock hard ...pause....the top colas are looking solid

jackwhite

jackwhite

Sucks being away I cant control my drying conditions. one tent i think its perfect 64deg and 45%rh the other is 60deg 39% rh.
I did whole plant dry so I hope it helps with the low humidity.

JMcG

JMcG

As long as you hung the whole plant or at least split it in half, you should be alright. Keep an eye on it tho, it may only take 5-6 days til its ready to trim out.

guymandude

guymandude

dry trimming sounds like so much work.....

@jackwhite, what ppm do you run your nutes? forgive me if you posted this earlier?

jackwhite

jackwhite

As long as you hung the whole plant or at least split it in half, you should be alright. Keep an eye on it tho, it may only take 5-6 days til its ready to trim out.
Im away for 9days im guessin some will over dry. currently 63deg 45%rh so not bad im hoping

jackwhite

jackwhite

Very nice! Lots of frost!
I'll get shots of mine up too... looks similar. I think I got around 12 ozs off of mine, maybe a bit more I never weighed it.
i let mine get amber its a couch lock and you getba serious case of the munchies! next time im cutting 1-2weeks early for more of a head high

jackwhite

jackwhite

shitty lighting, need to take a better pic. also some kief. goin to fill up ajar of kief. im runnin my fluffy nugs and cuttings through a 110micron screen. this is 2mins of work and look how much kief I got without even trying. Supercharging my vapes & joints

IMG 3218
IMG 3221
IMG 3231
Top Bottom