LA Med Cup - Anyone Going?

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Ive got an entry in that brother!

You ever get yoru room squared away again?

Cap: Did you use jacks on the entry? Good luck brother, I've got my fingers crossed for you. Where can we pick some of the KK up?

socalval

socalval

just wondering ... this will be my first cup . Has anyone been to one of these , what do you get in the gift bag ? Ive been told there are alot of freebies and alot of vendors who hook you up if you buy an item or two . Any tips ?

S

svsuv

just wondering ... this will be my first cup . Has anyone been to one of these , what do you get in the gift bag ? Ive been told there are alot of freebies and alot of vendors who hook you up if you buy an item or two . Any tips ?

I went to the San Francisco one last year. Gift bag was a t-shirt, rolling papers, hemp wick, homidipak, a few stickers, magazines - Don't remember any else. The tote bag is reusable bag, like you get from grocery stores, with High Times Cup logo.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

socalval,
The SF cup they gave you a T-shirt, some papers, filter tips, some beeline, and some other brochures or magazines and such. I found some freebies here and there. Lots of edibles. Way more freebies at the max yield indoor expo though. Best bet is to just to be friendly. Best tip that I have for you is if you are seed purchasing, get that done before you get distracted with the med area. I missed out on some that way.

-TF

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am going to go to this cup, booking my hotel room right now. I hope to see some of you other farmers out there, I just harvested some very nice headstash: sour diesel, fire og, Chemdog #4, atomic northern lights, blueberry sativa and more!

socalval

socalval

Thanks TricromeFan !! Thats what i needed to know make a b-line to vendors area . Is there a booth / vendor list online?

Venom818

Venom818

I hope kushmart enters there 33% matts og #1.lets see what those # are all about know LOL

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Sativa:

Dutch Treat - Buds and Roses Collective
Organic Blue Dream Haze - American Organic Collective
Sonoma Coma - Happy Lil Trees
Super Lemon Haze - One Love Herbal Collective
Original Haze - So-Cal Seed Company
Super Lemon Haze - TLMD Collective
Agent Orange - TLMD Collective
Tangerine Trainwreck - The Thereputic Healing Center

Indica

Kosher Kush - Buds and Roses Collective
Double Bubba Blackberry Kush - Kush mart
Kosher Kush - Magnolia Wellness
Larry OG - River City Phoenix
Motor Breath - San Jose Patient Group
Banana OG - TLMD Collective
Doc’s Cut - The Thereputic Healing Center
Catango - Unity Non-Profit Collective
Boost - Wolf Den

Hybrid

Head Cheese - Blunt Brothers
Starwberry Cough - Buds and Roses Collective
B.L. Clusterfuck - Central Cali Caregivers
Cordero Kush Tru OG - Happy Lil Trees
Popeye OG - Humboldt Relief
Master Yoda - Kush Connection
Matt’s OG - Kush Mart
Adonai Kush - Massive Seeds
Berry White - One Love Herbal Collective
Bubbleband - River City Phoenix
Marie Antoinette - San Jose Patients Group
Scott’s Cut - The Thereputic Healing Center
Platinum OG - Vivid Research

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I gotta say yes. In SF they definitely allowed it. It is a med event you know. I brought a few jars. Backpack is a good thing to have. Lots of folks brought their own bongs as well. I brought my roor to the Oakland expo. It was the shit.

IMG 0262

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

I gotta say yes. In SF they definitely allowed it. It is a med event you know. I brought a few jars. Backpack is a good thing to have. Lots of folks brought their own bongs as well. I brought my roor to the Oakland expo. It was the shit.

View attachment 194921

-TF
good times man!

wish i could make it down to LA.
cant wait for the SF cup again.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hell yeah! You know I'll be up for the SF cup whenever they plan it again!

I'll puff a bowl or two for ya.

-TF

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Can we bring herb

Got this off the q&a section on their site:

Do I need to be a medical marijuana patient to attend?
The expo and party will be open to all adults from any state.
An outdoor medicating section of the expo facility will be available and will accommodate the needs of medical marijuana patients. Medical professionals will be available on site.

I'm not worried about nug I'll show em five different bags, but how was it last year? Did anybody take bho in? When you got searched did you show it or stash it? I'm not shy about not letting the private security know that theyre not taking my meds and I have no issues talking to cops about mmj. But bho is chemical extraction(even though most cops don't know what it is) and illegal like a mofo so those convos are a little different.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Sativa:

Dutch Treat - Buds and Roses Collective
Organic Blue Dream Haze - American Organic Collective
Sonoma Coma - Happy Lil Trees
Super Lemon Haze - One Love Herbal Collective
Original Haze - So-Cal Seed Company
Super Lemon Haze - TLMD Collective
Agent Orange - TLMD Collective
Tangerine Trainwreck - The Thereputic Healing Center

Indica

Kosher Kush - Buds and Roses Collective
Double Bubba Blackberry Kush - Kush mart
Kosher Kush - Magnolia Wellness
Larry OG - River City Phoenix
Motor Breath - San Jose Patient Group
Banana OG - TLMD Collective
Doc’s Cut - The Thereputic Healing Center
Catango - Unity Non-Profit Collective
Boost - Wolf Den

Hybrid

Head Cheese - Blunt Brothers
Starwberry Cough - Buds and Roses Collective
B.L. Clusterfuck - Central Cali Caregivers
Cordero Kush Tru OG - Happy Lil Trees
Popeye OG - Humboldt Relief
Master Yoda - Kush Connection
Matt’s OG - Kush Mart
Adonai Kush - Massive Seeds
Berry White - One Love Herbal Collective
Bubbleband - River City Phoenix
Marie Antoinette - San Jose Patients Group
Scott’s Cut - The Thereputic Healing Center
Platinum OG - Vivid Research

Wish SJPG luck! Im very excited for them and the fact I popped those beans! Holy moly, I'm Gunna be chipper as HeLL if they win with a MuTT CuT. :winking0067: Both strains are super dank.

SJPG also entered some WiFi wax in the comp and it is nuclear, I bet the wax places high. It's so good. I have pics to post, I'll get em up very soon.

Good luck to everyone, have fun down there I won't be able to make it. Got lots of work to do.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like a lot of fun but I can't make it wish i could b there.. I took a grip of buds 2 the SF cup but over there u really didn't need any buds cuz everybody was giving out free nugs everywhere I was super super stoned Have fun guys

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Dz1PnK,
I know there was lots of oil at the SF cup. I did not bring any in myself. The attitude towards what you are bringing in was - No guns or bullets? Just bongs and bowls? Come on in.

Hellmutt,
good luck to your creations out there in the cup.

Capulator,
same goes for you man. I hope you score a win. Which one was your entry?

-TF

Top Bottom