Larry og hydro grow

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Looking good to me. I definitely love the head to head testing.

That's the way all of us should be doing it if the grow permits, like this one.

All of those separate rezzies, why not find out if you can better feed the needs of the plant?

Great work man. I'll definitely be looking forward to the exact feeding differences and growth differences on the run.

-TF

thanks tf, not sure what you mean about better feeding the needs of the plant. not sure what to look for..but right now i dont see any noticable differences between each tray.

singlespeed

singlespeed

From the top of the tray to the bottom of the hood I have 4' and a few inches. How many times do u flood the tray? And do u have humidity issues?

I meant just floor to ceiling. Mine is 8', I wish it was 10'. I am curious how tall Larry OG gets. I maxed out my lamps last time with GDP and they are shorter plants.

My bad, I didn't realize you flood. I actually use a drip system with 6" inch rockwool and I think the white cover prevent mold and other funk from growing on your blocks. IMO.

I just finished a few weeks back and do not have plants in my room to even have a humidity problem.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

My ceilings r are just a lil under 8'. If u veg shorter u shouldn't have that problem. I usually flip once I see them taking off

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

The only issue I had was growing blue dream/oddysey and kush at the same time, haze plants grow faster but you can always supercrop them. I got a lil over half a lb. Off one row

singlespeed

singlespeed

Exactly. I was trying let a few slow starters catch up. That was a big mistake. Next time Im tossing any small plants.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

larry is livin large. youre doin great and so are the ladies. very nice. keep it up bro

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I keep all the slow starters just to see what happens. I kept them on the first row so it is easier for me to walk down the aisle. My last run was a pain. The aisle disapeared by week 6

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

thanks tf, not sure what you mean about better feeding the needs of the plant. not sure what to look for..but right now i dont see any noticable differences between each tray.

My bad for not more clearly explaining myself. What I meant by that the benefit of your setup, with each tray having a res, is that you can run say some trays head to head with one res with say regular 3 part nutes and the other with your hammerhead moab combo. Or maybe even another bloom booster. Then you can see what really hits a strain's specific desires, and maxing that particular strain's overall health and yield.

I have my flower irrigation system broken up into four separate zones, and the capacity for 3 tanks. So I have some control over the different areas and their watering frequency, duration, flush, and which nutes to pump. I will definitely be running some tests of my own.

-TF

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Looks great bro you will love the mini split if you get it. I got 3 ideal DIY mini splits n love em so far

J

johnjays13

nice setup...kinda like mine but im runing gdp...eager to see how the moab works out.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Considering the heat the co2 burner puts out, and the 5 hoods how big of a minisplit should I be looking out for?

slausongardens

slausongardens

i would think a 12,000 btu would be good enough if u have proper ventilation.

i would say 9,000 but u might as well pay a extra couple hundred and make sure its good enough instead of droppin a grand and still having heat issues.

thats my plan at least for my 5000 watt room.

right now i just have a 9,000 btu portable and all the hoods are vented with a fan blowing out of the room and that honestly removes a lot of the heat so the little portable keeps it cold. but for flowering ill prolly want more ac, either a mini split or another portable.

slausongardens

slausongardens

just checked the pics out again, do all those ballasts in the same room make it hotter? i have digitals too and they barely push any heat out, just a little but my friend was convinced it was too much so we put em in their own room, which is actually better but im still gonna run two lights in the room theyre in so i hope they dont make too much of a difference in heat.

and damn u got the carbon filter hanging like that. i bet that was a bitch, i have the biggest one and i swear to god if i tryed to hang it like that it would tear my damn roof down. probably f'd my back up for life just moving it in there. hate those things haha.

how are the flowers looking with the moab and hammerhead? i did the moab and gravity last time and had great results, ima do that again just more accurate this time.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

The ballasts don't give off too much heat,my room stays in the lower 70s sometimes high 60s.my carbon filter isn't that heavy its only an 8" and the weight split between 2 studs. I wouldn't even try to hang the biggest one like that. the moab hammerhead combo looks chunky, can't wait on the final weigh in

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Will I see a diference in yeild with the minisplit, co2 burner,and dehuey combo? I got a few quotes already and I am contemplating if its even worth it? And when $hould I change the bulbs out?

hiboy

hiboy

Looking clean fellow rw grower, the last of our kinds,,,,
Our rooms so similiar, awesome to see on another thread.
Hygrozme rocks it with rw, great results
subbed and watching ya
hiboy

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I u$ually start using hygrozyme at week 2 of flower. Since I'm experimenting right now I'm only using it in two rezies this time. So far so good

Top Bottom