Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
shes almost 7 weeks old i think, right around there....still a solid 3 left till the chop

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Is the long nodal spacing a characteristic of the Larry? Any more compact pheno's? Looks killer though- great job! Do you think the lanky stature will affect the yield of the Larry?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
it doesnt mess up yout yield because the bud she just out is so dense. the spacing isnt really that bad in all reality

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
4 days since my last pic post.....still rockin along. :)

DSCN0739
DSCN0732
DSCN0743
DSCN0742
S

sirsmokealot

Damn, it just keeps getting frostier! Looks amazing! How many S1's did you pop to find the one pictured? How were the other phenos? Keep it up!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I just went through 5 gallon jars of seeds the other day and found three packs of EG`s LL OGK.Most of the gear Elite has he got through trades and buying from other people(other than his crosses).Does anyone know where his Larry came from? Also what kind of yield does it have? Going to run some on my next seed grow!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew his lemon larry along with almost everyone his his strains. That lemon larry is sick as fuck bro, most def pop those and look for the slightly purple pheno, she is killer. I lost her about 6 months back due to problems that the time with a plate of clones that I lost. Her yield is ok once you learn how to train her. She's very similar to my larry execpt she's got 87.5% larry clone and about 12.5% sour deisel in her. Super strong and super powerful homie

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Would his LL OGK be a good choise for outdoor? when I grow em I`ll make more seeds and keep a mother as well. but I`m going to be shutting down the indoor except for a seed run and will be switching to outdoor growing soon. May make some crosses with it and Blue Rhino, also Ken`s GDP.I bet it would also be a killer cross with sour kush! Extra Sour Kush? or even EG`s Sour Banana!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks michaelfranti.......here is a lil update again since i was with them a bit ago messin with them and shit. Larry at week 7....still like 2 or 3 weeks left....here is where its starts to get real, the last 2 weeks is nuts on the larry

DSCN0770
DSCN0771
DSCN0772
DSCN0769
C

CrippledCrow

My lemon larry looks exactly like this larry but purples a bit , its killer weed......killer ,Wifes fav.

Shes a beaut SMF

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
My lemon larry looks exactly like this larry but purples a bit , its killer weed......killer ,Wifes fav.

Shes a beaut SMF

niiiiiice! thanks buddy. this is currently my favorite meds. the flava and buzz are like no other. plus its dense ass shit thats for sure lol. even the bag appeal is great... bet yours looks pretty killer if it purples up. i had a lemon larry that did that too, probably similar pheno. i just got rid of them cuz this pure larry was more the flava the buzz i was looking for....thanks for stoppin by homie ~SMF~

S

stickybush

all that glitter's ain't gold! When can I get my hands on that?

R

Rob1

flex your larry is some of the sickest i have ever seen. Its coming along perfect. i cant wait to see some dry nug shots...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys! Ill def take pics of dry meds when she is done for sure!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
You have LL too. Some LL in a new Toro mini, your sittin pretty SMF. I like your style.

Fred

Onespark

Onespark

Been Loving the OG and Bubba as well as some sour kush, headband and skywalker, but I have yet to get my hands on Larry, Looks fantastic! Wish I could smell those.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks bro....its always good to have sick buds and smoke them outta sick glass. cant really ask for more can ya? hahaha :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay....here is my Larry OG at 8 weeks....started flushing hard and these will go 2 more weeks to chunk and frost up a bit more :)

DSCN0792
DSCN0793
DSCN0795
DSCN0796
DSCN0801
DSCN0814
DSCN0816
DSCN0826
DSCN0798
Top Bottom