Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

leao

Much respect Skunkmasterflex, I can't help but chime in some praise as well!

The pics were excellent, and it looks like it will be some incredible smoke. Just beautiful :rauch08:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
beautiful work

your growing skills are obvious here. hopefully mine will look 1/2 as nice. still need to get up there for my new bong.

mal

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys...ill make sure to post dried bud shots in a week when they come down.
Illmind~ maybe ill try ur dark period on this cycle at the end
Surfr~ you know ill be postin the sick bud shots :)
mal~ im sure your larry will look just as nice buddy, maybe even better!

Illmind

Illmind

I hear u trying different shit never hurts you know. The cut you have looks very similar especially that one shot of the lower. Looks dead on. Well looks like you found the one now the hard part is dialing em in perfect :)

X

Xceptional

as always SMF you keeping the mitten on the map. let em know how we do in the great lakes state!

Mud Man

Mud Man

Yo Flex, it was your snaps that made me pitch my tent and dedicate an afternoon to a larry hunt!
All went well, i prey i can match these skill levels! i am in love with larry.
My chick is upset

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear u trying different shit never hurts you know. The cut you have looks very similar especially that one shot of the lower. Looks dead on. Well looks like you found the one now the hard part is dialing em in perfect :)

yeah those are going into 24 dark tomorrow or the day after so we shall see how that works out, thanks for the lil tip homie :)

as always SMF you keeping the mitten on the map. let em know how we do in the great lakes state!

thanks buddy...just doin my share and tryin to keep some people entertained

Yo Flex, it was your snaps that made me pitch my tent and dedicate an afternoon to a larry hunt!
All went well, i prey i can match these skill levels! i am in love with larry.
My chick is upset

good deal, you will love larry og its most def my favorite.:joint:

T

Trebla

How long are you letting the Larry Og go for? mine looks almost exactly like yours im in day 65

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i let her go like 73 days about and then a 48 hr dark period to finish her up!....so sounds like your gonna be smoking good soon then too eh? lol

P

purekushkills

how the hell did i miss this????

Skunk...mad props man. Never had the pleasure of puffing the larry!

The tahoe is my favorite med right now...can't wait to get cuts of both!!!
Can you differentiate much between the tahoe and the larry??

Once again, congratulations on those amazing meds. Some people will pay crazy amounts of money for this OG...proper genetics + superior growing skill = what you have right here.

:D

-PKK

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
how the hell did i miss this????

Skunk...mad props man. Never had the pleasure of puffing the larry!

The tahoe is my favorite med right now...can't wait to get cuts of both!!!
Can you differentiate much between the tahoe and the larry??

Once again, congratulations on those amazing meds. Some people will pay crazy amounts of money for this OG...proper genetics + superior growing skill = what you have right here.

:D

-PKK

thanks homie~ the tahoe is bad ass medz thats foshoo. larry, ghost, and tahoe are all bombass.....and im starting to like even my SFV dom raskal and my fire dom raskal is killer so far. wasnt a big fan of sfv till i popped off some Raskal og beens, now im thinking im gonna keep the fire dom and my sfv dom and make mothers outta the cutt i took before throwin them into my budding rooms. you really cant go wrong with a real pure OG kush strain......same goes with the chem line

S

swisscheese

Nice pics looks like you've really got it down to a science with that plant. What happened with the purple cut you came across?

C

CrippledCrow

Hey man have you grown swerves larry og yet? I got a pack offered to me from a friend in cali (Im canadian , ontario) He wants me to breed it to my lemon larry cut.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
DAMMMMMMMM that some DANK!!!

haha thanks blueberrymaster! you gotta get your hands on some larry, super dank bro

Fuckin Amazing Buddy
HawaiiaNation

right on kawai, thanks for stoppin by and showing the love bro, i didnt even know this thread was still going haha

Nice pics looks like you've really got it down to a science with that plant. What happened with the purple cut you came across?

still have that purple cutt....the one that turns real purple was Lemon Larry which was done by elite. the one that purple just a bit on the leaves and looks highlighted is the pure larry. good eye though man haha

Hey man have you grown swerves larry og yet? I got a pack offered to me from a friend in cali (Im canadian , ontario) He wants me to breed it to my lemon larry cut.

i havnt grown out the larry from cali connection or swerves cutt how ever you want to look at it haha. i do have a pack sitting in my fridge i was gonna run when i get time to compare though.im sure it will be a fun run

C

Calijoe

That's the most glisten iv seen on bud it a minute. Must be good dank

K

kusheater1

about to get the Larry cut so I hope my table turns out like that

Top Bottom