Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sickest Larry i ever see! damn i never seen it so frozty ahah now i see why she's ur fav bro. Killer!!

L

lemona

GREAT Job

WoW great job bro! You should be real proud of the way she turned out.Whats the smell like? peace.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That's guys. I'm hope she tastes as good as last round cuz its was darn yummy meds :)

M

multistrain_it

awesome thread SkunkMasta, the Larry definitely looks to live up to the hype. thanks for all the eye candy:icon_cookie::character0035:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the larry hype is def true.....i can tell you that my friend....some bomb ass meds :)

S

Surfr

Yo Skunk, what was the stretch like?? I have 7 Lemon Larrys about to make the flip to 12/12 and am wondering how much stretch I can expect.. Thanks!

:character0180:

true grit

true grit

Looking frosty as fuck SMF!! Had to scoop a pack of these off Swerve today...time to run an OG room!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo Skunk, what was the stretch like?? I have 7 Lemon Larrys about to make the flip to 12/12 and am wondering how much stretch I can expect.. Thanks!

:character0180:

stretch all depends on how its trained, but on most og you do get a decent stretch

Looking frosty as fuck SMF!! Had to scoop a pack of these off Swerve today...time to run an OG room!!

thanks, yeah man you gotta get that OG room kickin

Illmind

Illmind

The lemon larry out in CA purps some in the leaves when flushed. It also has thick ass indica leaves. And it's not too bad trimmin either most leaf is all good for bubble and not much at all anyway but they thick bastards. Nonetheless that does look like some good OG.

R

Rob1

Skunkflex that is some of the sickest shit i have ever seen.. looks amazing.. keep it up man...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys! i swear you dudes are better growers than myself....im just tryin to keep up, some of you cats make it hard as fuck lol....i should be sayin nice work to you more than you should to me lol ....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here she is in the middle of flush commin soon to the chop. my pride and joy :) LOL.... my room temps are getting down to 65 at night because of this crazy cold weather that came back the last week of so, so i took out the smaller room heater that was keeping it at 70 so we might see her turn a lil purple on the leaves in some places but non the less, shes looking fly

DSCN0875
DSCN0861
DSCN0862
DSCN0867
DSCN0868
DSCN0870
DSCN0874
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
u are most def right sir.....the larry is the dank og most def. i love me some larry dizzle. still my favorite....:)

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Oh fuck that shit is bomb as fuck..I would have to agree the Larry is at the top when it comes to Cali Kush. Take her passed 70 days and she will make your face melt...Big ups Skunkmasterflex amazing work with her bro some of the best ive seen yet...JACK

D

Dubwobble

Great job on the Larry man!

You got it really, really frosty... looks so dank.

Let us know what you yield off of that plant please.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
wow....and i thought my grows were decent at best :) THANKS SO MUCH!!! man the love that you get at the farm is crazy....just tryin to keep up with yall and give ya some eye candy now and then :)

Illmind

Illmind

And there it is the lil purpage in the leaves. You sir have a nice larry cut, you already know that though so I just gonna say nice grow. Good job. I take larry at 72 with 48 hr dark it sacrifices a lil on flavor but potency is juiced na meen? Everybody got different time they like to take different cuts. Just saynig. laters

Top Bottom