Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ok faster just cuz your a cool cat, heres a super fast taken pic of the only larry i could get to, its my lil 19 inch un topped @ day 27 or so i think, somewhere around there LOL... some where on one of the pages there a full veg pic of one of my other larrys.... usually i get my larry to 36 inches and its bushier but i had an extra lil clone so i threw her in a kept her in a 2 gallon...just wanted to get this up so u could kinda get an idea of the structure homie

IMG00060 20100226 2131
M

mrdizzle

thanks brother I've heard it was a stretcher, Those dried shots are pretty intense

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks brother I've heard it was a stretcher, Those dried shots are pretty intense

well thanks for showing love homie. she is a stretcher but if you top her or supercrop it, she does yield like 25% more buds most def. i just didnt have enough room for this lil bitch to top her lol....like i said 1000 times and im sure people are sick of me sayin this but Larry is my favorite, im and OG fiend. shit im smokin master kush right now wishing it was larry og kush LOL

R

Rob1

very nice the dry bud shots are awesome. i like when you get to see both the before and after..

S

Strictly_Kush

Nice I was going to ask for an overall plant pic of the Larry OG, Ive seen the cuts for sale but I was unsure of it.. Thx and reps :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for stoppin by and showing love. strictly kush, if you can get pure larry og kush cutts get them, larry is the BOMB DIZZLE for SHIZZLE bro....the best

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
so i decided to flush my Larry og plants the other day because i felt that they were doing good but could be doing better. gave them a good flushing then the next day checked ph and then added a medium feeding of my mix of nutes and these bitches seemed to love it! had quite a frosting over the last 12 hours :)

DSCN0549
DSCN0557
DSCN0555
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
those pics are @ around day 30 maybe LoL i lost track but is somewhere around that figure hahaha. for some reason i didnt mark these 4 larrys on my calendar for whatever reason that is LOL

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Skunkmasterflex, Very Nice !! Those Larry's look great !! Are they pure Larry,clone only ..or are these Swerve's Larry ?? I dont think it makes much diff. !! Bomb !! Thank You !! monkey5

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
monkey5~ those were pure larry S1 beans and have been working with the clone for about a year now.

S

SB805KUSH

:harvest: skunkmasterflex with the pure larry s1. keep up good work bro!! :rollj:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:harvest: skunkmasterflex with the pure larry s1. keep up good work bro!! :rollj:

aww thanks bro, love getting some love! LOL i just hope my work and pics i post are at least a lil entertaining for all you dope ass growers and breeders to stay tuned.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
shes starting to finally look a lil like some dank og lol, getting outta the super leafy phase and starting to chuck up a lil LOL finally something to start to look at hahaha

DSCN0615
DSCN0616
DSCN0617
DSCN0618
DSCN0619
DSCN0620
DSCN0621
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
looks great nice and icey...keep up the Dank job bro!

Mud Man

Mud Man

OMG>>>> drooling over my god dam keypad man!! SICK budz dripping yellow larry baby

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for all the kind words everyone! much respect to all u! everyone keep up the good work as well....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
keepin it real, updating every 3 days LOL.....just got a sec cuz iv been so busy and dont know when im gonna have a min to take some pics so here ya go my larry OG at about 6 weeks into budding. (ignore the date on the bottom i never set it haha):animbong:

DSCN0637
DSCN0624
DSCN0635
DSCN0632
DSCN0634
DSCN0638
Top Bottom