Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Few notes about the t-5. The buds are not as dank as big lights and c02. Not sure if that is due to energy being put into seed production rather than resin production. dont want to give the wrong impression like you can scrap your 1000 watts and use t-5. Maybe If you do not have a grow and want to get started. It is better than nothing and way to get started for cheap electricity and equipment that can later be use for veg or moms etc if you get "big kids" lights.. :D

JAWS

JAWS

Few notes about the t-5. The buds are not as dank as big lights and c02. Not sure if that is due to energy being put into seed production rather than resin production. dont want to give the wrong impression like you can scrap your 1000 watts and use t-5. Maybe If you do not have a grow and want to get started. It is better than nothing and way to get started for cheap electricity and equipment that can later be use for veg or moms etc if you get "big kids" lights.. :D

ya any seeded buds is going to clearly push weight but it will also ALWAYS kill potentce and actualy bud production, plant just straight up puts 90% of its efforts into produsing seeds...

looks awesome:)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thanks for the response.. I use both.. I have 2 t5 4ft 8 bulbs just laying around so I might put them to use . It will be a nice experiment .. might even use if for making couple beans my self..

Again you have nice pics bro if you wouldn't on mentioned they where t5 I doubt anyone would of noticed based on the buds you showed.!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for the response.. I use both.. I have 2 t5 4ft 8 bulbs just laying around so I might put them to use . It will be a nice experiment .. might even use if for making couple beans my self..

Again you have nice pics bro if you wouldn't on mentioned they where t5 I doubt anyone would of noticed based on the buds you showed.!!
Worth a shot. Thanks and have a good one.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for sharing your results with us, very appreciated and expanded my mind. MWD
Welcome.
GREAT PICS... LOOK FWD TO SEE WHAT FINISHED PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE...
Thanks. Here is some bubba jones nugs. fyi, Not grown by me
BUBBA JONES
BUBBA JONES1
BUBBA JONES2
BUBBA JONES3

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Popped 15 respect and 13 made it above ground. Got one male and 12 females.
Pics are Day 33 of flower, organic soil, being fed teas only. Soil was pretty hot so they are staying green.
Some are freaky more cannalope haze leaning and stretched 4x. Some of the others are looking to finish faster and more squat. Supposed to have 50/50 THC/CBD phenos. So we will see shortly. Nice fruity smell. Respect won 1st place at spannabis indoor bio category 2012.
Respect

Respect1

Respect3

Respect2

Albert Walker @ 43 days
Al3

Al2

Al1

Al

JAWS

JAWS

Welcome.

Thanks. Here is some bubba jones nugs. fyi, Not grown by me
View attachment 257677View attachment 257678View attachment 257679View attachment 257680

never heard of this one but im sure the name tells the story and the buds look really good aswell.........

Popped 15 respect and 13 made it above ground. Got one male and 12 females.
Pics are Day 33 of flower, organic soil, being fed teas only. Soil was pretty hot so they are staying green.
Some are freaky more cannalope haze leaning and stretched 4x. Some of the others are looking to finish faster and more squat. Supposed to have 50/50 THC/CBD phenos. So we will see shortly. Nice fruity smell. Respect won 1st place at spannabis indoor bio category 2012.
View attachment 257782
View attachment 257775
View attachment 257776
View attachment 257777
Albert Walker @ 43 days
View attachment 257778
View attachment 257779
View attachment 257780
View attachment 257781

humm yet another special bit of work right here with this one, do you know what the finishing time is with this one?....

A WALKER you just dont stop with the killers do ya my friend, you got her looking very nice and shes chunking up for ya killer job dude.......

gsc nugs with seeds inside.
gscv1-2-jpg.257734

gscv1-1-jpg.257735

pics say a 100000 words and you already know how i fill about this one...

master grower no doubt;)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
never heard of this one but im sure the name tells the story and the buds look really good aswell.........
Pretty sure she has not been around too long. New strain. More effective than casey jones for me. Bubba x Casey Jones Supposed to be a huge yielder. Going to give her a run soon.

humm yet another special bit of work right here with this one, do you know what the finishing time is with this one?....
Made by reggae seeds. Juanita lagrimosa x cannalope haze. Juanita is a strain passed around in Spain. Story goes Jaime of Resin seeds made s1 from the clone and called it cannatonic. Reggae has been working the strain for 7 years. Finishes in 55 or 65 days. Depending on whether it leans more towards cannalope or juanita. Smells really really good and appears to be frosting up nicely. 4 of them look like real winners. Rest are looking like a freaky sativa. I kept the male and am testing it for high cbd.

A WALKER you just dont stop with the killers do ya my friend, you got her looking very nice and shes chunking up for ya killer job dude.......
Looking like she is a big yielder. Some of the buds are almost as thick as a baseball. The stems cant support the weight and can snap right off!! Hope she turns out like the buds I sampled. Not the strongest knock down effect. But makes you feel happy and in an excellent mood. The flavors and smells and very nice.

pics say a 100000 words and you already know how i fill about this one...
master grower no doubt;)
Thanks, Appreciate it. I am trying to get there and hope to someday. I love what I do and the plant saved my life. I would not be here right now if it were not for cannabis. Life changing.

Looking forward to seeing what she does when she is not pregnant and grown under the big lights. I understand the hype little bit more now. If done decently gsc can be potent and have a unique taste. I need to smoke her for a longer period of time and see how she does with tolerance. Some strains I can build up a tolerance quickly and if that is the case. Not a strain I want to keep around.

Thanks for stopping by.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Some PIE shots.

Waxed up. IMHO< What the uneducated want..... Leaves small amount of residue behind on the nail/skills. (waxes, etc still in the extract)
Cp

Stable at room temp
Cp p1

Purged, Winterized and Washed Absolute Amber = clean burning on the skillet. Tastes like cherry pie. The trim was cured in jars and produced some tasty flavor.
Cp done

Hope everyone has an excellent Friday!

Top Bottom