Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
That respect looks greasy
HELLA GREASY. Thanks Cheese. I am down with the Swiss and the Cheddar.

Everything is looking good! The respect #4 is making me drool lol
I cant wait to see what she smokes like. looks like a combo of all the variety of the cross in one. Diesel, Reina Madre, Cannalope Haze. Amazing Variety.
Thanks for stopping by Mr Stoner Man.

Damn that respect #4 looks like the pheno for me great work again man and congrats on the Rare Dankness beans I want to run there Cougar Piss and Tangerine Trainwreck Haze and maybe one of there OG"S anyway shit looks stellar happt growing bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Good choice. :p Going off looks this is one of the keepers. Going to be hard to choose. Thanks for stopping in KillerChef

Always slaying it. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks MWD!
wow , I would love to have the grapes . Check out my panther looks close to the grape . Anyone know where to get real grape ape seeds that will give me a product like this ^
Grape Ape is a classic. Purple skunky sweetness. :D

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
My my Lead, you are bringin it properly sir! Gsc and Pie lookin great, but the Respects......ooooowie, RESPECT bro, they look killer. Im positive with you just running soil and teas they the taste great too. Good work bro, keep it pumpin pimpin :). Peace to ya Lead! Motiv

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
everything is lookin delicious!!
Thanks ToxieHippie. Excited to sample em all.
My my Lead, you are bringin it properly sir! Gsc and Pie lookin great, but the Respects......ooooowie, RESPECT bro, they look killer. Im positive with you just running soil and teas they the taste great too. Good work bro, keep it pumpin pimpin :). Peace to ya Lead! Motiv
Looking like there is going to be a few keepers. Huge Variety. Soil and teas pump out healthy plants. Takes a little longer for the plants to get going, but once they do they surpass everything else.

Thanks for stopping by Motiv

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Love your journal and posts/pics some of the most detailed and informed. Hows things going?Hope everythings well and Happy Holidays.
MWD

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bangin' bud shots and sick glass leadsled! Not sure how I missed all these past updates... Hope to see some cured nug shots though...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Love your journal and posts/pics some of the most detailed and informed. Hows things going?Hope everythings well and Happy Holidays.
MWD
Thanks MWD, Hope the holidays were good to you.
Beautiful girls led! Keep on a rockin!!!!
Hey Southstreets! Good to see you around. Thank for stopping in.
RESPECT MON!!!
Thanks CAP, hope all is well with you.
Great thread!!! I have LOTS of catching up to do as I don't want to miss a page. Great work man (but I'm sure you know that)!
Thanks 619ster, appreciate it. I try to learn all I can.
Bangin' bud shots and sick glass leadsled! Not sure how I missed all these past updates... Hope to see some cured nug shots though...

Thanks.Took a bunch of pics but have not got around to them. Not happy with them. This pic kinda sucks but at least shows the trich coverage....
Respect

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Here are few pics of my neglected seedlings, right before lights out. Testing out how well the pollen chucking went. These girls are way past due for a transplant and have not been in the best environment (Temps in the 60's). Going to transplant then take clones and flip em to flower. Looking like I may have one with a higher % of the white and one with a higher % of GSC.

CHERRY WHITE 1

CHERRY WHITE LEAF

CHERRY WHITE

SUGAR B 2

SUGAR B 1

SUGAR A 2

SUGAR A 1

Happy New Year!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
those both look pretty sweet to me my friend..

yummy:D
Thanks Jaws. I will do my best to get them looking better once transplanted and in the proper environment.
Looking good. Got a grip of GSC x Tahoe Bx, GSC x Fire Bx, and GSC x rev white to go through.
Thanks. Sounds like some nice crosses. Will be fun popping them. Hope to see what you find in them beans.
Very interestd in your GSC x white cross. im assuming you reversed the white for these?
Yes, That is correct. I reversed the white.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them plants look happy as fuck. I can't wait to see what they look like in flower. Keep doin ur thing, bro. Best of luck in 2013!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Respect #11
Middle of the road as far as stretch and internode length.
Yielded 38 grams.
Flower Time: 69 days
Photo is the top cola, 9 inches long.
Very nice taste.
Effect is very clear and soothing
Not yet LAB tested.
Works well for nerve/ghost pains.
Sativa/ Indica /Hybrid: Seem to have more of a hybrid effect
Lightest feeder of all the respect.

Respect11 3

Respect11 2

Respect11 1

Respect11 4

JAWS

JAWS

Respect #11
Middle of the road as far as stretch and internode length.
Yielded 38 grams.
Flower Time: 69 days
Photo is the top cola, 9 inches long.
Very nice taste.
Effect is very clear and soothing
Not yet LAB tested.
Works well for nerve/ghost pains.
Sativa/ Indica /Hybrid: Seem to have more of a hybrid effect
Lightest feeder of all the respect.

View attachment 279985
View attachment 279986
View attachment 279987
View attachment 279988

only seeing one pic but she looks pretty nice...

thanks bro:)

Top Bottom