Leafs are closed please help
Leafs are closed please help 2
Leafs are closed please help 3
greenleaf91

greenleaf91

I have another plant right beside it and it’s fine all conditions are the same

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

I’m not sure a friend gave me some equipment here is a picture my other plant seems to be doing don’t that’s why I’m confused

8922E207 5B4D 478C A7CE 515FB01B9796
9E252FA7 AF49 457D 961F 234E09855364
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

if you're sure it's not the heat, it could be mite like Aqua said. Also, I hate to sound like a broken record, but coco is dry as hell. Thats not good. Your coco must be watered daily.

Last edited:
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

So I'm thinking you have root issues. With the coco going dry like that and when you come to water, may have made some anaerobic spots in the medium. Ph lockout is inevitable is you don't keep the coco saturated with fresh feed.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Coco is drain to waste, if you Donte see the waste, it's prolly in the medium

dire wolf

dire wolf

At the risk of being repetative , i apologize in advance but....
Aim that fan horizontal , blowing warm dry air on the plant will cause issues , cufled leaf can be one of those issues...

The other plant is a different strain , and can be more tolerant / or more sensitive to different issues ,

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

check the EC of the runoff is my last bet to be honest. I don't think mites, because you seem to have your env clean and tidy. So I would check ec, that's all I got bud

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Thanks fat cones I appreciate it man trying to figure it out just find it odd my other one isn’t doing it it still seems Heathy though just want to know if I need to be worried don’t wanna loose her

Top Bottom