Leafs are closed please help ???

• Thread starter greenleaf91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancorn

mancorn

Same strain, under the same conditions, receiving the same nutrients. Right? You did say you recently transplanted. Seeing as it looks like a heat issue, I'd guess that the roots were damaged during the transplant. You could try misting it down (plain water) and see if it shows any improvement.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just for a quick check do you have an IR temp gun to check leaf temps?

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I
Thanks fat cones I appreciate it man trying to figure it out just find it odd my other one isn’t doing it it still seems Heathy though just want to know if I need to be worried don’t wanna loose her
I always try my best to help as I am in the same situation as you. I had much much worse looking plants with all of your symptoms and more rebound and produce 80 grams (auto flower) you have all the help you could ever need here. best of luck buddy

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Same strain, under the same conditions, receiving the same nutrients. Right? You did say you recently transplanted. Seeing as it looks like a heat issue, I'd guess that the roots were damaged during the transplant. You could try misting it down (plain water) and see if it shows any improvement.
The transplant was pretty smooth. I don’t think it’s that. It was starting to do it before it was transplanted going to try spraying It tonight hopefully it fixes it lol. Thanks !!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
At the risk of being repetative , i apologize in advance but....
Aim that fan horizontal , blowing warm dry air on the plant will cause issues , cufled leaf can be one of those issues...

The other plant is a different strain , and can be more tolerant / or more sensitive to different issues ,
Yep set your fan slightly up away from plants .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You know how many watts they are and how close?

I agree fans should not be point at the plants that close. Just need air movement. They could probably handle it if the humidity was optimal but not in arid conditions... Which could absolutely cause this

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

you are running around 300w wish with those two mars and that one blurple

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

You know how many watts they are and how close?

I agree fans should not be point at the plants that close. Just need air movement. They could probably handle it if the humidity was optimal but not in arid conditions... Which could absolutely cause this
So don’t aim them directly at the plants, gonna move them around the fan moves and is not very strong will move them around

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

So the 2 mars Are ts600
And the other one is king led 1200 who you thing it’s to much light
so that's like 400 w 450 w. But have you dropped the lights or has something been going on with you mains ? you have some dead bulbs on your light which is why im asking I have the same lights

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

so that's like 400 w 450 w. But have you dropped the lights or has something been going on with you mains ? you have some dead bulbs on your light which is why im asking I have the same lights
I got the Mars recently off amazon didn’t even notice going to go check again maybe a weird photo there probably a month old if there is a issue I hope there warranty covers it, the king idk how old it is it from a friend with tent

Top Bottom